Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WALLS DONT WORK

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-...%22Fence%22%7D

We’re gonna need that fence though. Cause y’know, Democracy.

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Link to where illegals are coming to overthrow the US Govt?

Nobody said walls don't work to keep people out as long as they are guarded.

People still get their homes broken into despite having walls.
    Last edited by sctrojan; 01-18-2021, 03:55 PM.

Comment

https://babylonbee.com/news/american...ticians-inside

Authorities in D.C. have erected a large 12-foot fence around the Capitol, which will be guarded by thousands of soldiers. A study has found that the majority of Americans support making the wall around the Capitol permanent to keep the politicians corralled in there.

Comment

Walls have always been great and ideal at keeping out invading armies. Trumpism is unique that way and new, in that he convinced his dumb loyalists who don't know shit about history that building a wall would git them their jobs back.

Comment

Originally posted by md21 View Post
          Walls have always been great and ideal at keeping out invading armies. Trumpism is unique that way and new, in that he convinced his dumb loyalists who don't know shit about history that building a wall would git them their jobs back.
          DaCat - a guy who doesn't have a job worries about jobs
          DaCat - a guy who doesn't own stocks worries about tax cuts for millionaires
          DaCat - a guy who doesn't own a coal plant worries about the regulations on coal
          DaCat - a guy who lives nowhere near the border worries about illegals pouring in.

Trumpism made his people victims and aggrieved.

Comment

The fences were just to slow down Maga ISIS and Q'aeda so they could be shot.

Walls don't work as MAGA ISIS proved.

Comment

Biden to offer legal status to 11 million immigrants, plans to stop border wall construction

Comment

Originally posted by md21 View Post
                Your city has a wall, are a lot of armies invading San Diego?

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Biden to offer legal status to 11 million immigrants, plans to stop border wall construction
                  Shocking

Comment

Shocking
                    I picture you loading gun powder into your musket - adjusting the buckles on your grey coat and doffing your grey cap.

Comment

I picture you loading gun powder into your musket - adjusting the buckles on your grey coat and doffing your grey cap.
                      My relatives were killing confederates while your family was still worshipping Shiva and bathing in shit.

Comment

DaCat - a guy who doesn't have a job worries about jobs
                        DaCat - a guy who doesn't own stocks worries about tax cuts for millionaires
                        DaCat - a guy who doesn't own a coal plant worries about the regulations on coal
                        DaCat - a guy who lives nowhere near the border worries about illegals pouring in.

Trumpism made his people victims and aggrieved.
                        WTF is wrong with you? I mean, aside from being a semi-literate jagoff.

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post

WTF is wrong with you? I mean, aside from being a semi-literate jagoff.
                          am i wrong? You seem to be aggrieved by Biden's first EOs that life the Muslim ban, Rejoin Paris Accords, Block Keystone XL

Comment

Your city has a wall, are a lot of armies invading San Diego?
                            No

We're the least fuckwithable city on earth

Comment

am i wrong? You seem to be aggrieved by Biden's first EOs that life the Muslim ban, Rejoin Paris Accords, Block Keystone XL
                              Please point out where I have had anything to say about those things that align with your conclusions. Please hold your breath while you look.

Comment

Working...
                              X