Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden Impeachment

Qtard Marjorie Taylor Greene says she will introduce impeachment articles against Biden

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/5...ticles-against

“I would like to announce on behalf of the American people, we have to make sure our leaders are held accountable, we cannot have a President of the United States who is willing to abuse the power of the office of the presidency and be easily bought off by foreign governments, foreign Chinese energy companies, Ukrainian energy companies, so on January 21, I will be filing articles of impeachment on Joe Biden,” Greene told Newsmax’s Greg Kelly.

Comment

Sidenote - she's not ugly

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
        Most crazy bitches aren't.

Comment

Welp...She can crossfuck right off

"Greene founded, grew, and later sold one of the top CrossFit gyms in the U.S.[6]"

Comment

Making Georgia proud.

Comment

100% Guaranteed. She has at least two shirts that say CROSSFIT on them in ALLCAPS. And, she has at least 4 pairs of camouflage leggings, one of which being of the sluttier variety. I can also all but guarantee that she’s one of the dirtier girls out there. Chicks who are that crazy and that outwardly repressed, often are.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

100% Guaranteed. She has at least two shirts that say CROSSFIT on them in ALLCAPS. And, she has at least 4 pairs of camouflage leggings, one of which being of the sluttier variety. I can also all but guarantee that she’s one of the dirtier girls out there. Chicks who are that crazy and that outwardly repressed, often are.

She identifies as an athlete

Comment

Yeah. That’s one step away from Instagram Influencer or Socialite.

Comment

She posted a video of herself doing burpies in her DC hotel room because "all of the gyms are closed" by the fascist lockdown liberals.

Worth noting that the gym in her hotel was open and every WSC and Vida gym in DC was also open and offered guest day passes. No idea on any crossfit gyms as I don't consider them actual gyms.

Point being, she's just a grotesque liar.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

She posted a video of herself doing burpies in her DC hotel room because "all of the gyms are closed" by the fascist lockdown liberals.

Worth noting that the gym in her hotel was open and every WSC and Vida gym in DC was also open and offered guest day passes. No idea on any crossfit gyms as I don't consider them actual gyms.

Point being, she's just a grotesque liar.
                      Most crossfucks don't function in the same realm of reality as the rest of society.

Comment

That's not as bad as one of our VP's at another company wore a Peloton coat.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                          That's not as bad as one of our VP's at another company wore a Peloton coat.
                          My friend has a polo. Ugh.

Comment

I bet she can take a load in her mouth, have it come out of her nostrils, and keep going without taking a breath.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post
                              I bet she can take a load in her mouth, have it come out of her nostrils, and keep going without taking a breath.
                              If not, I'd like to help her learn.

Comment

Working...
                              X