Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

I can’t do that, Josh wouldn’t approve. Anyone else?
    I'm absolutely pulling for the Browns this weekend. I doubt they win, but that's not the point.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

I'm absolutely pulling for the Browns this weekend. I doubt they win, but that's not the point.
      I’m conflicted, honestly. I’ve always had love for Andy Reid and Mahomes seems like a good dude, so I don’t want to root against them. At the same time though, I feel like KC/Mahomes are going to be doing this for awhile, so I don’t think it would be the end of the world for them if Cleveland won.

Comment

Cleveland can certainly win if they get a pass rush. KC's line is just abysmal right now...... We're also in the bottom half of the league in stopping the run.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
          Cleveland can certainly win if they get a pass rush. KC's line is just abysmal right now...... We're also in the bottom half of the league in stopping the run.
          Better hope they play better this week, Chubb has been doing work.

Comment

I’m conflicted, honestly. I’ve always had love for Andy Reid and Mahomes seems like a good dude, so I don’t want to root against them. At the same time though, I feel like KC/Mahomes are going to be doing this for awhile, so I don’t think it would be the end of the world for them if Cleveland won.
            After Monday, I just want some of my Ohiomies to have something to smile about again

Comment

I say we vote to impeach dynasty.

Who agrees with me?

Comment

After Monday, I just want some of my Ohiomies to have something to smile about again
                This might sound bad, but I really wasn’t that upset about the loss on Monday. It’s hard to get pissed when the better team won. Now the Clemson playoff game last year? I’ll never get over that shit.

Comment

Oh man, they lost in the NC game... That's terrible.....

I'm a fucking Nebraska fan, I should get a SB every year for that.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

Who agrees with me?
                    Look. While Dynazi has done lots of embarrassing things recently, I believe this is the time to come together.

Comment

Who agrees with me?
                      He's proven he's unfit to be a mod here.

Comment

This might sound bad, but I really wasn’t that upset about the loss on Monday. It’s hard to get pissed when the better team won. Now the Clemson playoff game last year? I’ll never get over that shit.
                        This is how I feel about our 2014 vs 2010 MNC game losses. Ohio State was simply better than us and after the first couple drives they dominated the game. Auburn the game went down to the last play and we had god awful redzone execution and a couple of controversial calls and/or lucky plays went their way. That game and 2000 WCF game 7 Blazers/Lakers I will never ever get over.

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post

This is how I feel about our 2014 vs 2010 MNC game losses. Ohio State was simply better than us and after the first couple drives they dominated the game. Auburn the game went down to the last play and we had god awful redzone execution and a couple of controversial calls and/or lucky plays went their way.
                          Yeah. I’ve been around long enough to know better when I see it, and Bama was it.

Comment

Who agrees with me?
                            We need to come together and reduce the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

Oh man, they lost in the NC game... That's terrible.....

I'm a fucking Nebraska fan, I should get a SB every year for that.
                              Not really

Comment

Doesn't sound bad at all...my closest Ohiomie said beating Clemson meant more than the other two games. Beating the Stealers was a mega bonus, but he wasn't expecting to win Monday.

But, still...I'd like to see the upset this weekend. Mainly 'cause I'm already over the new Chefs fans, and the insufferable "it's our time" Chefs fans that haven't shut the fuck up for the past few years.

Comment

Working...
                                X