Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJT=Worse Than Hitler?

I can do this all day little bitch boy. Keep moving the threads, I'll keep creating new ones.

Anyways, its clear Trump is the closest thing we will ever get to an American Hitler. If you voted for him, you may as well go ahead and fly a swastika flag at your home.

Comment

Give him time. Hitler had like 9 years before he started gassing Jews.

Comment

How goes Dynazi’s Pillow Fort of Political Solitude?

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post
          Now he's editing his posts after I mentioned him calling PokesBo a child molestor. He's the last person that should be a mod here.

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post

Now he's editing his posts after I mentioned him calling PokesBo a child molestor. He's the last person that should be a mod here.
            LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post
              Hes trying, what he doesn't realize is how relentless I will be about this. He's a natural quitter and loser, eventually he'll give up. Short of banning me, I wont stop until my point is proven.

Comment

Originally posted by JTrain View Post

Hes trying, what he doesn't realize is how relentless I will be about this. He's a natural quitter and loser, eventually he'll give up. Short of banning me, I wont stop until my point is proven.

And he’s banned. Nazi’s gonna Nazi.

Comment

If he's banned Hookems is going to have to pretend he's a Brown's fan so I have someone to talk smack with over the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                    If he's banned Hookems is going to have to pretend he's a Brown's fan so I have someone to talk smack with over the weekend.
                    If Dynasty banned Jtrain, I have no problem reversing it. I banned trojan for 3 days not long ago, and Dynasty reversed it within 8 hours without so much as discussing it with me.

Comment

I can’t do that, Josh wouldn’t approve. Anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Kentucky is next to Ohio so dacat would be the next eligible person.

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post

If Dynasty banned Jtrain, I have no problem reversing it. I banned trojan for 3 days not long ago, and Dynasty reversed it within 8 hours without so much as discussing it with me.

Dynasty is also a dingus so he shouldn’t have authority.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Browns are better than Chicago at this point. I’m in.

Comment

Kentucky is next to Ohio so dacat would be the next eligible person.
                              Well, that's not going to happen. The only time the Browns ever come up in my world is when a toilet is puking. Since I'm not a plumber, I have no need to discuss it.

Comment

Working...
                              X