Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Do you have to work to tangle yourself from the pretzel position or is it just muscle memory at this point?
    I'm almost 66. flexibility is not a quality I possess in quantity at this point.

Comment

My crazy Nebraska aunt just Facebook messaged everyone on how we need to pray for this planet and for Trump....

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
        My crazy Nebraska aunt just Facebook messaged everyone on how we need to pray for this planet and for Trump....

Check the secret board.

Comment

Repubs are in between a rock and a hard place - on the one side corporations are fleeing the seditionist party of America and on the other side Trump's base is demanding the GOP keep Trump in power hook or by crook

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
            Repubs are in between a rock and a hard place - on the one side corporations are fleeing the seditionist party of America and on the other side Trump's base is demanding the GOP keep Trump in power hook or by crook
            I'm hoping they hang with Trump and that it continues to go really, really poorly for another 4 years for them, until most of them that hitched their wagon to Trump are fucking gone. Cruz, Lindsey, Mitch..unfortunately they all have at least 4 more years left...

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post

I'm hoping they hang with Trump and that it continues to go really, really poorly for another 4 years for them, until most of them that hitched their wagon to Trump are fucking gone. Cruz, Lindsey, Mitch..unfortunately they all have at least 4 more years left...
              Lindsey and Mitch have 6 years - fuckin' unbelievable!

Day 1 Lindsey - Im done with Trump
              Day 2 Lindsey - Im going with Trump to the Alamo to see the wall

Day 1 Mitch - Im done with Trump
              Day 2 Mitch - Not sure how I'll vote to impeach Trump

Comment

As more and more photos of the Capital Insurrection emerge, the scene was both darker, and more ironic than we initially thought.

Comment

IMG_0934.JPG

Comment

Turns out it was a former first responder/fireman that was beating cops with a fire extinguisher.

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post
                      Turns out it was a former first responder/fireman that was beating cops with a fire extinguisher.
                      I normally hate the people who say shit like "the writers of this season really hit it out of the park" or whatever, but seriously what the fuck?

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
                          Great movie.

Comment

Local FBI has identified man wearing “Camp Auschwitz” shirt as being from Newport News, Virginia. Apparently, he has a slew of vehicular crimes. I’m guessing he gets busted in a routine traffic stop.

Comment

51 percent of likely voters polled in Missouri believe Hawley should resign, while 49 percent do not. One in five Republicans surveyed were in favor of the freshman senator’s resignation, while a majority of self-identified independents and a supermajority of Democrats were also in favor.

Comment

Koch rode the Teaparty / MAGA tiger to the WH in 2016 and now they're having to run for their lives

“Lawmakers’ actions leading up to and during last week’s insurrection will weigh heavy in our evaluation of future support. And we will continue to look for ways to support those policymakers who reject the politics of division and work together to move our country forward,” said Emily Seidel, CEO of Americans for Prosperity and senior adviser to AFP Action, the group's super PAC.

Comment

Working...
                                X