Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1424818887607083013

Chuck Grassley stating that it is the president's right to discuss a coup with his closest advisers in privacy and any attempts to embarrass him by making that public is a stain on democracy.

If Trump's coup succeeded, or was on the verge of maybe succeeding, every last Republican in Congress would have quickly fallen in line. That's why all of us were so concerned/worried/terrified of Trump. He's not one man. The entire GOP is full of cynical sycophants who would happily do his bidding as long as they got to wet their beak a bit as well.

Edit: Because of course, https://www.grassley.senate.gov/news...clinton-server

Grassley just out here lying his ass off to normalize a president trying to overthrow the Republic.
    Last edited by DPR; 08-10-2021, 08:18 AM.

Comment

• MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell fled the stage at his cyber symposium at the same time news broke that Dominion's billion-dollar defamation lawsuit against him would proceed

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post
        https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1424818887607083013

Chuck Grassley stating that it is the president's right to discuss a coup with his closest advisers in privacy and any attempts to embarrass him by making that public is a stain on democracy.

If Trump's coup succeeded, or was on the verge of maybe succeeding, every last Republican in Congress would have quickly fallen in line. That's why all of us were so concerned/worried/terrified of Trump. He's not one man. The entire GOP is full of cynical sycophants who would happily do his bidding as long as they got to wet their beak a bit as well.

Edit: Because of course, https://www.grassley.senate.gov/news...clinton-server

Grassley just out here lying his ass off to normalize a president trying to overthrow the Republic.
        Sure. It’s fairly well-documented. They’re unconcerned with Democracy. I think most are so cynical that they take it completely for granted. They expect that, long after they get theirs and exit, it’ll still be around.

They indulge Trump because, by their calculus, it’s more beneficial to do so than to not. It’s pretty much that simple. If I’m a betting man, I’d wager fewer than 20% of elected Republicans actually believe the shit he says. But, they see the political winds for what they are. They also see the respective fates of those that buck the tide. Censure, at the very least, and a near-100% probability of being challenged from the crazy-Right. For most, that’s a lose-lose. It’s cynical as Hell. But? That’s politics.

Comment

• Why, oh why would Rep. Bob Good
          (R-VA), Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), Rep. Andy Biggs (R-AZ), Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX), Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ) and Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) want to pressure telecom businesses not to comply with the January 6 Probe? Gee… I wonder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post
            Why, oh why would Rep. Bob Good
            (R-VA), Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), Rep. Andy Biggs (R-AZ), Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX), Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ) and Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) want to pressure telecom businesses not to comply with the January 6 Probe? Gee… I wonder.
            They are now demanding telecoms preserve documents from Democrats for use in future investigations.

I swear these people didn't mature past 3rd grade.

Comment

They are now demanding telecoms preserve documents from Democrats for use in future investigations.

Wait. Wut?!

Comment

As long as Trump is alive the repubs are gonna act like petulant kids - because Trump acted that way and people thought he was being a manly man
                Last edited by sctrojan; 09-08-2021, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Strange...Sounds familiar.

Comment

Working...
                  X