Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wall Street executives are saying Elizabeth Warren's 2020 bid has 'got to be stopped'

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wall Street executives are saying Elizabeth Warren's 2020 bid has 'got to be stopped'

• Leaders in the financial industry are really worried about the possibility of Sen. Elizabeth Warren becoming president, CNBC's Jim Cramer said Tuesday.
    • "It would be a suboptimal situation for the banks" if Warren were to win the Democratic nomination, says Cramer.
    • CNBC's David Faber tells Cramer that he's hearing the same rumblings about Wall Street being fearful of a Warren presidency.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/10/jim-...e-stopped.html

So much for being the safe progressive. That's what happens when you challenge the DNC establishment, though.

Lol @ “suboptimal”

Yeah, that’s one way to put it.

Comment

So that's why Hillary's hanging around her.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
        So that's why Hillary's hanging around her.

I thought Hillary was in the back pocket of Wall Street?

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

She’s collecting intel so her hit squad can take her out.

Comment

If there ever was an industry to go after it’s the banking one. Combine the fact that they charge high fees for lesser returns than throwing darts at a portfolio of stocks would with no fees, that they were most responsible for the financial crisis, and add to that finance bros are the fucking worst.

If the banks failed again we’d have to bail them out again. They need to be broken up. A few banks should be able to fail without it bringing the system down, and we haven’t fixed that yet.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

She’s collecting intel so her hit squad can take her out.

I fully expect Warren to have an “accident” any day now.

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

That's what I'm saying. What better way to destroy the credibility of a supposed reformer than to have Ms. Establishment herself hanging around?

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

That's what I'm saying. What better way to destroy the credibility of a supposed reformer than to have Ms. Establishment herself hanging around?

Got it...misunderstood your point.

Comment

Wall Street rather deal with Trump's tantrums than a stabilizing effect of a democratic president? This is why all these wall street fucks need to die!

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
                      Wall Street rather deal with Trump's tantrums than a stabilizing effect of a democratic president? This is why all these wall street fucks need to die!
                      Well this is a first. First time I've ever seen "bat shit crazy" called a stabilizing effect.

Comment

Working...
                      X