Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gaetz vs Carlson looks like it was an interesting exchange.

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post
      Gaetz vs Carlson looks like it was an interesting exchange.
      Oh... dear God. Yeah, that was awkward as fuck. You could literally see Carlson cringing for much of it. As John Oliver said, “Apparently, Matt Gätz is the only white man Carlson won’t defend.”

Comment

Originally posted by Canedude08 View Post

Amazing that Democrats will railroad their own for allegations that fail to pass the sniff test, while the Republicans will back people that are guilty as all hell. It's almost like rational thought is illegal in government.
        It really isn’t all that surprising. They’re just defending the right of white politicians to treat females as objects... a time-honored tradition like no other. Unless they’re a Democrat. Then, they’re evil.

Comment

Matt Gaetz asked Trump for a pardon - because he was being investigated by Barr's justice dept.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
            Matt Gaetz asked Trump for a pardon - because he was being investigated by Barr's justice dept.
            Yeah. He also advised Trump to pardon everyone, including himself. But yeah, I think Gaetz figured that, given his loyalty to Trump, he would get a blanket pardon. Sadly, for Gaetz, Trump had nothing to gain by doing so. This also indicates that Gaetz is privy to some things Trump does not want to come out if Gaetz’s 5th Amendment shield is removed, allowing Congress to compel him to testify. Gaetz also asked for a pardon for other undisclosed members of Congress, which is also interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Yeah. He also advised Trump to pardon everyone, including himself. But yeah, I think Gaetz figured that, given his loyalty to Trump, he would get a blanket pardon. Sadly, for Gaetz, Trump had nothing to gain by doing so. This also indicates that Gaetz is privy to some things Trump does not want to come out if Gaetz’s 5th Amendment shield is removed, allowing Congress to compel him to testify. Gaetz also asked for a pardon for other undisclosed members of Congress, which is also interesting.
              He's going to jail - I wish Hillary is there to see him being frog-marched into a waiting Police van and Hillary's chanting Lock Him Up - Lock Him Up

Comment

In two late-night Venmo transactions in May 2018, Rep. Matt Gaetz sent his friend, the accused sex trafficker Joel Greenberg, $900. The next morning, over the course of eight minutes, Greenberg used the same app to send three young women varying sums of money. In total, the transactions amounted to $900.
                The memo field for the first of Gaetz’s transactions to Greenberg was titled “Test.” In the second, the Florida GOP congressman wrote “hit up ___.” But instead of a blank, Gaetz wrote a nickname for one of the recipients. (The Daily Beast is not sharing that nickname because the teenager had only turned 18 less than six months before.) When Greenberg then made his Venmo payments to these three young women, he described the money as being for “Tuition,” “School,” and “School.”
                https://www.thedailybeast.com/gaetz-...en-venmod-teen

While sex work should be legal, children are incapable of consent. Lock the pedophile rapist up.

Comment

Apparently the other main guy involved in this is set to plead guilty. I’m honestly surprised Gaetz isn’t on an island somewhere without an extradition treaty. That’s how fucked he is at this point. I honestly don’t think he gets any less fucked. It’s likely he actually gets even more fucked.

But hey. Marjorie Taylor Green still has his back. What could possibly go wrong when that is your highest-profile supporter.

Comment

Apparently the other main guy involved in this is set to plead guilty. I’m honestly surprised Gaetz isn’t on an island somewhere without an extradition treaty. That’s how fucked he is at this point. I honestly don’t think he gets any less fucked. It’s likely he actually gets even more fucked.

But hey. Marjorie Taylor Green still has his back. What could possibly go wrong when that is your highest-profile supporter.
                    Gaetz is trying to apply the Trump rule book on sexual assault and fails to recognize that it only works for Trump. It didn't work out for Roy Moore, it didn't work out for Fallwell Jr.

Comment

Meh. I bet he Gaetz what’s coming to him... in the end.

Comment

Meh. I bet he Gaetz what’s coming to him... in the end.
                        I'll take that bet. His kind always fails up. He'll skate on this and still be diddling kids in his 80s as a state legislator somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                        X