Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Gaetz

just gained the seal of approval from progressives.

Just no. That fuck has a Backpfeifengesicht

Matt Gaetz is Gae
    Last edited by sctrojan; 12-04-2020, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Matt Gaetz joins other Republicans in not being a partisan hack prick regarding marijuana. This amazing story and more at 11:00

Poll: Republicans Like Marijuana Legalization, Too

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chrisro...h=6375e6e5420e

Long considered an issue that motivates mostly Democrats and libertarian-minded independent voters, marijuana legalization is also a winning issue among Republicans—a majority of whom approve of a proposal to legalize cannabis nationwide sponsored by Sen. Kamala Harris, a new poll shows.

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post
        just gained the seal of approval from progressives.

That’s the thing. The only reason conservatives are against it are moral values voters. There’s a very compelling conservative case for legalization from a fiscal perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

That’s the thing. The only reason conservatives are against it are moral values voters. There’s a very compelling conservative case for legalization from a fiscal perspective.
          How is it a bad thing when moral and fiscal motives converge?

Comment

Same goes for Environment policies, Banning guns, Getting rid of the death penalty and a host of other liberal policies - they all make moral and fiscal sense.

Comment

JERSEY CITY, N.J. — New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy admonished Florida congressman Matt Gaetz on Friday for attending a large gala event in the state after it was forced out of its original location in New York City under pressure from local officials.

“What a fool,” the Democratic governor told reporters during a press briefing. “You are not welcome in New Jersey, and frankly I don’t ever want you back in this state.”

Comment

It doesn’t have to be. But, in the case of marijuana, you still have many believing it’s the stuff out of Reefer Madness. One of my more religious friends put it like this: do we really need yet another substance that gets us fucked up? I do see his point. But, let’s be fair... it’s not exactly hard to find. So, it’s already out there. Why not tax the stuff? Why not allow small businesses a new avenue?

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

It doesn’t have to be. But, in the case of marijuana, you still have many believing it’s the stuff out of Reefer Madness. One of my more religious friends put it like this: do we really need yet another substance that gets us fucked up? I do see his point. But, let’s be fair... it’s not exactly hard to find. So, it’s already out there. Why not tax the stuff? Why not allow small businesses a new avenue?
                  I don't think there are as many against it as you might think. A lot of people I know look at it like just another vice, but they feel vices that don't harm others are a personal choice that the government has little business messing with.

Comment

Is that the guy who molested that Cuban kid?

Comment

He looks like Beavis.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                        He looks like Beavis.
                        I guess Biden looks like Mr MaGoo and Trump looks like Mr Potato Head.

Comment

I guess Biden looks like Mr MaGoo and Trump looks like Mr Potato Head.
                          Everybody hates Trump

Comment

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.), an ally of former President Trump, is reportedly considering retiring from Congress to take a job with Newsmax, according to an Axios report.

Its March 30 so not an April fools joke

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
                              Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.), an ally of former President Trump, is reportedly considering retiring from Congress to take a job with Newsmax, according to an Axios report.

Its March 30 so not an April fools joke
                              Must be in a rush if he's not waiting on donnie to start up his network. Fuck that guy.

Comment

Working...
                              X