• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California reports lowest COVID-19 case rate in the country

Comment

• George Holliday, L.A. plumber who filmed Rodney King video, dies of COVID

Comment

• Michael Flynn’s crazy ass said he heard they were going to put the vaccine in salad dressing. These people are nuttier than squirrel shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post
          Michael Flynn’s crazy ass said he heard they were going to put the vaccine in salad dressing. These people are nuttier than squirrel shit.
          Wasn't aware we had posters that talked to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by BChris View Post

Wasn't aware we had posters that talked to him.
            Droll.

Comment

• So my uncle finally got the shot because they started mandating it at his work. He also gets like $100 bucks for getting the shot. Apparently Channel 19 - Daystar told him he doesn't love god anymore if he gets the vaccine and that China now has the right to experiment on his body when he dies.

Comment

So my uncle finally got the shot because they started mandating it at his work. He also gets like $100 bucks for getting the shot. Apparently Channel 19 - Daystar told him he doesn't love god anymore if he gets the vaccine and that China now has the right to experiment on his body when he dies.
                Wait. Wut?

Comment

So my uncle finally got the shot because they started mandating it at his work. He also gets like $100 bucks for getting the shot. Apparently Channel 19 - Daystar told him he doesn't love god anymore if he gets the vaccine and that China now has the right to experiment on his body when he dies.
                  That's hilarious.

Not in a good way, but still hilarious

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Wait. Wut?
                    Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

That's hilarious.

Not in a good way, but still hilarious
                    That is just the bit he told me. But after my reaction to that it felt like he held back more stuff they said.

Apparently they recommend different “treatments” and if you make a donation to Daystar then God will love you more.

Comment

That is just the bit he told me. But after my reaction to that it felt like he held back more stuff they said.

Apparently they recommend different “treatments” and if you make a donation to Daystar then God will love you more.

Oh. Yeah. That sounds about right. Pat Robertson is right in my back yard. If you pay him, God gives HOV access into heaven.

Comment

Joel Osteen medical center and shit over here...

Comment

• Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh tests positive for Covid, days before new term begins

Bet the fuck is an anti masker. This is so predictable
                          Last edited by sctrojan; 10-01-2021, 09:34 AM.

Comment

• Lindsey Graham told a crowd to 'think about' getting vaccinated. They booed him.

What the fuck is wrong with republicans?

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
                              Lindsey Graham told a crowd to 'think about' getting vaccinated. They booed him.

What the fuck is wrong with republicans?
                              You already know the answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

You already know the answer.
                                Lindsey should have known the answer.

Comment

Working...
                                X