Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First covid kills off the boomers, now it’s going to kill republicans who won’t get vaccinated. Is Covid the GOAT of diseases?

https://apnorc.org/projects/safety-c...ine-hesitancy/

Comment

• Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
      First covid kills off the boomers, now it’s going to kill republicans who won’t get vaccinated. Is Covid the GOAT of diseases?

https://apnorc.org/projects/safety-c...ine-hesitancy/
      Uhhh... Anti-vaxxers are prevalent in all ideologies. Which proves one important thing. Idiots are among us, everywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by daCat View Post

Uhhh... Anti-vaxxers are prevalent in all ideologies. Which proves one important thing. Idiots are among us, everywhere.

Did you read the article?

Comment

Did you read the article?
          Looks like Independents are pretty much the same as Republicans in this poll. But considering the last year and how it all shook out, I'm not surprised this particular vaccine has a political divide. The entire pandemic has been politicized to hell.

I really don't care why people think like they do. When I have questions, I research it. Based on that, my boomer ass will get vaccinated for Covid as soon as I am allowed to.

Comment

• Trump promised 2,000,000 shots by January and we got around 100k.

Biden promised 100 million by his first 100 days in office and we're getting close to 200 million.

Pretty fucking clear if it wasn't already.

Comment

• Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
              Trump promised 2,000,000 shots by January and we got around 100k.

Biden promised 100 million by his first 100 days in office and we're getting close to 200 million.

Pretty fucking clear if it wasn't already.
              Its doesn't matter.

Comment

• China confirms first human case of H10N3 bird flu

Comment

• The main thread is getting too hot for the CPU to load up

Conservative radio host Pastor Robert "Bob" Enyart, who swore off Covid-19 vaccines, has died from complications due to the virus, his co-host announced on social media Monday.

Another one bites the dust! And another one! And another one

Comment

• While most folks using a modern browser have few problems loading the thread, those using apps like TapaTalk might experience loading issues with the OG thread. As such, I’m closing said thread.

Consider this the new thread for Coronavirus.

Comment

• TTU, to your point, yes. The parents who create/foster or encourage bullying all need to get a taste of their own medicine.

But this seems even worse, where kids are picking up on the politicization of masks and are meting out “justice” in accordance with their parents’ political leanings.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/badcovid19takes/...561289227?s=21

If she dies, she dies.

Comment

right wing pundits are getting decimated.....I like it

Comment

• More than 100 part-timers at Indiana University Health left jobless for refusing Covid-19 vaccine

LMFAO - Deschet went to this University? What a bunch of fucking idiots worked there. Im not shocked that he was taught by retards

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
                              More than 100 part-timers at Indiana University Health left jobless for refusing Covid-19 vaccine

LMFAO - Deschet went to this University? What a bunch of fucking idiots worked there. Im not shocked that he was taught by retards
                              100 out of the thousands? Indiana has a bunch of idiots. Who were these people? Part-time what?

Comment

• The US death toll from Covid-19 just surpassed that of the 1918 flu pandemic

Imagine this from the Most Exceptional Country on the Planet! Imagine this from the country that gave you Apple, Google, Microsoft, Tesla, SpaceX, Pfizer, Moderna, MIT, Stanford, and USC

Comment

Working...
                                X