Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coronavirus

The old thread got too hot for FVsports to handle so here's the continuation:

Red state governors reject Biden on mask orders

Seriously fuck these people. Someone needs to file a criminal case against these people for killing people.

Elon Musk may have Covid-19, putting SpaceX's plan to launch astronauts this weekend into question

Finally that fucking piece of shit Im buying solar panels from got Covid. Hope he becomes a Long Hauler!

Comment

Tell me this guy isn't a 5 year old little toddler?

Trump says New York State won't get first batch of vaccines due to Governor Cuomo

Someone needs to tell stable genius - he's not going to be dictator on Jan 20 and the first vaccines are only coming out in April.
      Last edited by sctrojan; 11-13-2020, 05:00 PM.

Comment

160,631 new cases and 1,306 reported deaths.

Tell me why can't we sue Trump for criminally spreading the virus and killing his voters? (Not that Im complaining the death of Deplorables)

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
          160,631 new cases and 1,306 reported deaths.

Tell me why can't we sue Trump for criminally spreading the virus and killing his voters? (Not that Im complaining the death of Deplorables)
          I blame it on Americans I went to Home Depot tonight to pick up some handles for out kitchen renovation and a family of anti mask tards were allowed in at customer service.

They had two kids with them under the age of 5. I am not sure how they were even let in. Even Kansas and Missouri for the most part are wearing masks. Of course I saw footage of idiots celebrating Bidens election without them.

You couple that with cold weather and were all getting it. I think that I already had it. Everyone I know that's had it really had no symptom. Both mine and my wives 90 plus old grandmas had it and are recovering.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds like we're heading back into shutdown in the PNW over the next few weeks. Not the full March level shutdown, but pretty close.

It'll be really unfortunate if we can't get a stimulus until February because of the Federal incompetency from Trump and Moscow Mitch.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
              I blame it on Americans I went to Home Depot tonight to pick up some handles for out kitchen renovation and a family of anti mask tards were allowed in at customer service.

They had two kids with them under the age of 5. I am not sure how they were even let in. Even Kansas and Missouri for the most part are wearing masks. Of course I saw footage of idiots celebrating Bidens election without them.

You couple that with cold weather and were all getting it. I think that I already had it. Everyone I know that's had it really had no symptom. Both mine and my wives 90 plus old grandmas had it and are recovering.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
              There's sort of a chicken/egg aspect here with culture/Trump.

If Trump had from the start said, "this is a bad virus, wear a mask, let's shelter in place".... and people like Matt Gaetz wearing a gas mask to mock people in Congress...

....we wouldn't have had as many stupid Americans not wearing a mask.

That said, I think it's also a big part of our western and even moreso American culture to think selfishly and not for the good of our society. Somehow 3rd world countries like Vietnam and Thailand have very little covid. Anyway, Trump just emboldened the selfish and stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post

If Trump had from the start said, "this is a bad virus, wear a mask, let's shelter in place".... and people like Matt Gaetz wearing a gas mask to mock people in Congress...

That said, I think it's also a big part of our western and even moreso American culture to think selfishly and not for the good of our society. Somehow 3rd world countries like Vietnam and Thailand have very little covid. Anyway, Trump just emboldened the selfish and stupid.
                Yep. That last point is pretty spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post

I fully get it, after this we need to take a look at the American gene pool and figure out who is needed and who isn't.

Ship the mask deniers up to ALaska

Comment

Trump coronavirus adviser Scott Atlas urges Michigan to 'rise up' against new Covid-19 measures

Can we fucking get someone to arrest Scott Atlas for encouraging people to kill others in Michigan?

Biden's admin really needs to file criminal lawsuits against the Trump bootlickers.

Comment

How can this be the same country that launched the SpaceX dragon capsule that can't fucking figure out how masks work?

Can we please have a civil war?

Comment

Atlas is doing the job Fauci would never do: spread Trump’s fiction that people should just stop caring about the virus. Atlas is pandering to all those people out there who are simply tired of dealing with the virus, and selfish enough not to care anymore. The hordes of mask haters and science deniers.

That said. Rise Up? Are you fucking kidding me? My god, dude. You’re supposed to be a fucking doctor. Granted, you have no experience in infectious diseases on this scale. Still, try to act like one. So, what was it? Were you the only doctor willing to prioritize politics over public safety?

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post
                          Atlas is doing the job Fauci would never do: spread Trump’s fiction that people should just stop caring about the virus. Atlas is pandering to all those people out there who are simply tired of dealing with the virus, and selfish enough not to care anymore. The hordes of mask haters and science deniers.

That said. Rise Up? Are you fucking kidding me? My god, dude. You’re supposed to be a fucking doctor. Granted, you have no experience in infectious diseases on this scale. Still, try to act like one. So, what was it? Were you the only doctor willing to prioritize politics over public safety?
                          That's it, what a scumbag to undermine your profession for profit.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

That's it, what a scumbag to undermine your profession for profit.
                            What profit? Atlas doesn't have a job after Jan 20 except being Trump's personal physician - Trump never pays his employees.

Comment

I got an office today for social distancing purposes. In pro covid right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X