Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nash View Post

Whew! Made it through one more day without daCat forgetting to remind us how Trump really isn't that bad.
    Shiiiiiit, that's nothing. I made it through the Obama admin with my bible and guns.

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
      LMFAO - Lou Dobbs Accuses Bill Barr of Being ‘Compromised’ and Part of the ‘Deep State’

They have begun eating their own / Circular firing squad / Jumping the shark
      Not unsurprising at all. Trump routinely talks to Dobbs. I’m guessing he had him attack Barr so that he didn’t have to do it personally.

Comment

• Originally posted by daCat View Post
        Trump is an idiot without the ability to organize a bingo game. He's a POS. He just happens to be an impotent POS. I could frighten you little girls with a plastic spider.
        Tell us more about Lois Lerner.

Comment

• I’ve noticed a trend from people who support Trump’s claims over the last week or so. It involves a fundamental lack of understanding as to how our justice system works.

They admit that some of the evidence put forward up until now is shaky. But, resoundingly, they also believe that this cuts both ways; that Democrats and RINOs alike must do more to prove that there was no wrongdoing.

It sounds logical enough at first glance... if you don’t understand that the burden of proof lies solely on the accuser. They are asking the accused to prove a negative.

That’s not how it works.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post

Tell us more about Lois Lerner.
            She applied partisanship to a non-partisan job and got caught. And then her party made her the scapegoat. Now she lives in a multi-million dollar home somewhere in the swamp.

EOS

Comment

She applied partisanship to a non-partisan job and got caught. And then her party made her the scapegoat. Now she lives in a multi-million dollar home somewhere in the swamp.

EOS
              Did she? Please provide evidence that she applied partisanship.

This is why fighting Trumpism is so difficult. People like daCat were exposed years ago as having zero evidence of any of this, but ran with it anyway and insist they were right.

Lerner did nothing wrong. She applied the law and was scapegoated by Republicans looking for an easy kill for political points.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...74044984401920

Trump hosting a "Trump rally" this weekend in Georgia. I can't wait to see what happens. Trump still insists that he won the election, so him riffing for 30 minutes or so is going to be fucking wild.

Comment

• In other news Trump has deemed “fake,” letting all of us know it’s real, a bribery-for-pardon scheme seems to have been in the works.

Comment

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...74044984401920

Trump hosting a "Trump rally" this weekend in Georgia. I can't wait to see what happens. Trump still insists that he won the election, so him riffing for 30 minutes or so is going to be fucking wild.
                    It’ll be a rerun of Sunday’s unhinged talking points. Because why have a “Trump Rally” to support others?

Comment

Did she? Please provide evidence that she applied partisanship.

This is why fighting Trumpism is so difficult. People like daCat were exposed years ago as having zero evidence of any of this, but ran with it anyway and insist they were right.

Lerner did nothing wrong. She applied the law and was scapegoated by Republicans looking for an easy kill for political points.

Never change.

Comment

• Brad Parscale: If Trump had shown empathy, he would have won. Apparently, Parscale told Trump to err on the side of empathy rather than focusing on opening the economy back up.

This is likely why he was fired.

Comment

Never change.
                          Yeah, I won't. I stick to facts. You are just making shit up.

We all know what happened. A bunch of conservative orgs applied for 501(c)4 status which requires over half of money to be spent on non-political activity. They had the names like "Patriots for America" and "Conservative Action Patriots" or whatever. They were clearly political PACs trying to dodge the tax game. So the IRS ran a query focusing on those keywords to better help them organize.

The whole thing was a farce. Just like so many GOP investigations have been farces designed not to seek truth but to damage political opponents.

Comment

• https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...onna-mcdaniel/

This is fucking fantastic. Tim Alberta is a lean-conservative no-nonsense reporter from Michigan. His Politico piece just destroyed the entire charade by the Michigan GOP trying to drum up election fraud.

This response to the GOP asking why Tim never bothered to even reach out for comment (which is actually very unusual) is straight fire:

Thanks for reaching out.
                            To answer your question: Our editorial standards are fairly uniform across mediums/verticals. 99.9% of the time, I will request comment from a principal or organization I’m writing about. However, there are extremely rare instances when the person/entity has proven so dishonest and so untrustworthy that I feel no obligation to provide them a platform from which to deceive the public. Sadly, that is the case with Chairwoman McDaniel and her staff at the RNC.
                            If you’d like to pass along comment from her in response to the piece, I’d be happy to review it.
                            Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving,
                            Tim
                            I love that reporters are cutting the bullshit. The GOP had figured out the media and that they'll report whatever they say. Now the media is pushing back and not giving them that platform. Well done.

Comment

• But people like Dynast, DaCat say the media is nothing but a PR arm for the democrats. .....meanwhile not a peep from them about Fox being literally Donald's policy advisors and implementors.

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
                                But people like Dynast, DaCat say the media is nothing but a PR arm for the democrats. .....meanwhile not a peep from them about Fox being literally Donald's policy advisors and implementors.
                                That's different!!

Comment

Working...
                                X