Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daCat View Post

Speculation trumps evidence. Got it.
    What speculation? The Trump kids did EXACTLY what we know they did. Meanwhile, what evidence have you provided?

Comment

• Originally posted by daCat View Post

Speculation trumps evidence. Got it.
      Like in the case of U1?

Comment

• LOST, NOT STOLEN: The Conservative Case that Trump Lost and Biden Won the 2020 Presidential Election

https://lostnotstolen.org//wp-conten...-July-2022.pdf

"There is absolutely no evidence of fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election on the magnitude necessary to shift the result in any state, let alone the nation as a whole. In fact, there was no fraud that changed the outcome in even a single precinct," the report says.

Comment

• Originally posted by BChris View Post
          LOST, NOT STOLEN: The Conservative Case that Trump Lost and Biden Won the 2020 Presidential Election

https://lostnotstolen.org//wp-conten...-July-2022.pdf

"There is absolutely no evidence of fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election on the magnitude necessary to shift the result in any state, let alone the nation as a whole. In fact, there was no fraud that changed the outcome in even a single precinct," the report says.
          I think it was bullshit, but I’m starting to think they all were, at least during my lifetime. When you step back and look at things objectively, elections and their coverage have more in common with reality tv shows than not. How real are those?

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

I think it was bullshit, but I’m starting to think they all were, at least during my lifetime. When you step back and look at things objectively, elections and their coverage have more in common with reality tv shows than not. How real are those?
            Nothing real about Reality TV. IMO if it wasn't for his Reality TV persona, dummy boy doesn't become 45. I do agree about the coverage.

Comment

Nothing real about Reality TV. IMO if it wasn't for his Reality TV persona, dummy boy doesn't become 45. I do agree about the coverage.
              I just have a hard time imagining that the Uber wealthy who control every aspect of society they can work their tendrils into would allow us to have fair elections. Call me jaded, but the day I see those people don’t get exactly what they want will be the first day.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

I just have a hard time imagining that the Uber wealthy who control every aspect of society they can work their tendrils into would allow us to have fair elections. Call me jaded, but the day I see those people don’t get exactly what they want will be the first day.
                Again, I agree. Just wish they picked better Pawns. Maybe when the Boomers die off.

Comment

Again, I agree. Just wish they picked better Pawns. Maybe when the Boomers die off.
                  We’re all waiting on that one.

Comment

100%. He uses that show to see which demographics he polled well with and which ones he didn’t. As it turns out, he polled really well with lower-income white viewers who were fascinated with his persona of wealth and power. He literally chose his base, and not the other way around.

It seems odd to me, but many people around the nation didn’t know much about Trump, other than he was rich. This show put him in dens all around the country. Many watched because they thought him repugnant. But again… they still watched.

I think it’s a minor miracle that Trump never publicly said to Obama, “You’re Fired!” He did, however, produce a commercial in 2012 or thereabouts, where he did this to an impersonator. I don’t know if it saw the light of day. Regardless, it doesn’t age well.

https://youtu.be/V47yTGdGCfA

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

100%. He uses that show to see which demographics he polled well with and which ones he didn’t. As it turns out, he polled really well with lower-income white viewers who were fascinated with his persona of wealth and power. He literally chose his base, and not the other way around.

It seems odd to me, but many people around the nation didn’t know much about Trump, other than he was rich. This show put him in dens all around the country. Many watched because they thought him repugnant. But again… they still watched.

I think it’s a minor miracle that Trump never publicly said to Obama, “You’re Fired!” He did, however, produce a commercial in 2012 or thereabouts, where he did this to an impersonator. I don’t know if it saw the light of day. Regardless, it doesn’t age well.

Biden should have done it to him.

Comment

Biden should have done it to him.
                        It would have been great. Because that video above is pretty much how Trump viewed Obama; like he was some whelp he could summon to his office and lord over. That’s half the reason he didn’t go to the inauguration. He would effectively be fired. His ego is way too fragile for that.

Comment

Obama actually served 2 terms.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                            Obama actually served 2 terms.

Uh… yes. I know. Trump did this towards the end of his first term. He was flirting with running. This was his failed attempt at an ad that was part of that process.

Comment

Uh… yes. I know. Trump did this towards the end of his first term. He was flirting with running. This was his failed attempt at an ad that was part of that process.
                              Ah, just thought it was funny since Trump was the one who got shitcanned. Obama just ran out of years.

Comment

• Ginni Thomas pressured Wisconsin lawmakers to overturn 2020 election results

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...ction-results/

Comment

Working...
                                X