Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

I'll wait patiently for the wrath of Waldo.

Comment

• Anthony Gonzalez becomes the first former NFL first round pick to vote to impeach a president.

Comment

As a member of USC I apologise and categorically denounce this stupid shit.

But what I noticed is that there are perhaps more women than men who support Trump.

Looking at the Insurrection videos it sure seems more women than men who see Final Trump as daddy

Comment

Not really...It's the Guard. They're just Burger King employees and paperboys LARPing for a few days with cammie jammies...If this was gonna' be a true show of force, they would mobilize artillery and armor and cav units...That would send the message for folks to not fuck up. But, it's all a political show of force, so it has nothing to do with actual military strategy.
          Artillery?

Comment

Not really...It's the Guard. They're just Burger King employees and paperboys LARPing for a few days with cammie jammies...If this was gonna' be a true show of force, they would mobilize artillery and armor and cav units...That would send the message for folks to not fuck up. But, it's all a political show of force, so it has nothing to do with actual military strategy.
            If the NG are paperboys in Cammie jammies LARPing (yet another acronym that only he knows the meaning of) then so are the MAGA weekend revolutionaries all dressed up army-navy surplus store gear

The m16 guns fire real bullets right fresnck?

Why would you bring howitzers and artillery to an AR15 fight?
            Last edited by sctrojan; 01-14-2021, 01:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

Artillery?
              It's a show of force...Admin clerks and box kickers with unfit gear doesn't quite convey the same message as an Abrams perched up on 3rd St

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post
                Anthony Gonzalez becomes the first former NFL first round pick to vote to impeach a president.
                Seems like one of those July Disney posts when the sports world is basically dead.

Comment

It's a show of force...Admin clerks and box kickers with unfit gear doesn't quite convey the same message as an Abrams perched up on 3rd St
                  True. Getting them there? That’s another story.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

True. Getting them there? That’s another story.
                    We have the greatest logistics people in the world. They augment Guard movements all the time.

***"we" = DOD...Air Mobility Command, Transportation Command, etc

Comment

We have the greatest logistics people in the world. They augment Guard movements all the time.

***"we" = DOD...Air Mobility Command, Transportation Command, etc
                      Oh. I know. I was talking about doing so and not cracking the pavement in the process. Those things are not light.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Oh. I know. I was talking about doing so and not cracking the pavement in the process. Those things are not light.
                        oh, no doubt...But, that's kinda' along with my point. This is political bullshit and nothing more. A true show of force would be much different.

Comment

oh, no doubt...But, that's kinda' along with my point. This is political bullshit and nothing more. A true show of force would be much different.
                          Yeah, Gerard Butler and Tatum Channing haven't been called in yet.

Comment

I see artillery and just think howitzers not Abrams.

Comment

Oh. I agree. Most are just LARPing in wolves’ clothing. If they met a trained soldier in the field, they’d shit them panties like the INCEL bitches they are. “Cute. You brought a spear? And zip ties. Motherfucker, let me show you this here M1 Abrams.”

Also? Holy fuck at the ordinance that beast can employ.

Comment

• I got political mail for an election that occurred over a week ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X