Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daCat View Post

I don't recall you being this upset when Maxine Waters was going around giving speeches telling people to attack anybody that looked like a Trump supporter.

I guess I missed that.

But then I guess you missed where I have repeated multiple times that I hope every one of the couple hundred people who stormed the Capitol Building goes to jail.

I guess you just prefer the hysteria.
    daCat is like an elephant when it comes to remembering mildly controversial things a black woman once said, but is like Guy Pearce in Memento when Trump is using a bullhorn to incite deadly riots in the Capitol just (checks notes) 7 days ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post

daCat is like an elephant when it comes to remembering mildly controversial things a black woman once said, but is like Guy Pearce in Memento when Trump is using a bullhorn to incite deadly riots in the Capitol just (checks notes) 7 days ago.
      First off. Those nutbags would have never made it in the building if the Capitol police had been prepared for that particular contingency. Thus the recent sudden 'administrative retirements'.

Secondly, inciting violence is a crime, period. She was far more direct about it than Trump. And that is not an excuse for Trump. His self serving ass needs to get served soon. His best option would have been to retire.

But there are a lot of contributing factors to what's going on now. I doubt the full picture will ever be seen in your 'Democrats good, Republicans bad' brain.

I'll pray for your enlightenment in which you'll see both parties as shit stains on the face of humanity.

Comment

First off. Those nutbags would have never made it in the building if the Capitol police had been prepared for that particular contingency. Thus the recent sudden 'administrative retirements'.
        Gee. Almost like they just "ignored" the threat until it was too late? Man, where have I heard that before? Someone on this board keeps saying that and I can't just pinpoint who it is at the moment. It'll come to me eventually...

Secondly, inciting violence is a crime, period. She was far more direct about it than Trump. And that is not an excuse for Trump. His self serving ass needs to get served soon. His best option would have been to retire.
        She told them to run them out of restaurants. Trump asked his crowd to literally overthrow the government. More importantly, everyone ignored Maxine (99% of the country couldn't pick her out of a lineup) while people certainly did not ignore Trump.

But there are a lot of contributing factors to what's going on now. I doubt the full picture will ever be seen in your 'Democrats good, Republicans bad' brain.
        Literally no Democrats are advocating violence. Multiple Republicans are. How is this a "both sides" issue?

I'll pray for your enlightenment in which you'll see both parties as shit stains on the face of humanity.
        I'll pray to Joe Pesci that one day you'll realize you treat Republicans with kid gloves while anytime a Democrat lets out a loud fart you want multiple investigations into it.

Comment

Gee. Almost like they just "ignored" the threat until it was too late? Man, where have I heard that before? Someone on this board keeps saying that and I can't just pinpoint who it is at the moment. It'll come to me eventually...

She told them to run them out of restaurants. Trump asked his crowd to literally overthrow the government. More importantly, everyone ignored Maxine (99% of the country couldn't pick her out of a lineup) while people certainly did not ignore Trump.

Literally no Democrats are advocating violence. Multiple Republicans are. How is this a "both sides" issue?

I'll pray to Joe Pesci that one day you'll realize you treat Republicans with kid gloves while anytime a Democrat lets out a loud fart you want multiple investigations into it.
          Isn't Kamala Harris involved in some organization that's been going around bailing criminals out of jail who were incarcerated for rioting? Hell, she even called some of them 'heroes'. I could go on here, but I'd rather cut to the chase and read your excuses for that too.

Comment

A cop was being beaten to death and he was praising them, calling them Patriots. Telling them we have to stop the steal, can't be weak, fight for trump, etc. You really think her telling people to harass politicians at restaurants is worse?

Comment

Isn't Kamala Harris involved in some organization that's been going around bailing criminals out of jail who were incarcerated for rioting? Hell, she even called some of them 'heroes'. I could go on here, but I'd rather cut to the chase and read your excuses for that too.
              POTUS shitbag called the group that murdered a cop Patriots. Not even close.

Comment

I don't understand. How could you find out about our secret Soros plan with all of the big tech censorship?

Comment

• Originally posted by BChris View Post

A cop was being beaten to death and he was praising them, calling them Patriots. Telling them we have to stop the steal, can't be weak, fight for trump, etc. You really think her telling people to harass politicians at restaurants is worse?
                  Your timeline is fucked up, but no, I have no sympathy for Trump. So the point is moot.

To me, Trump's biggest character flaw (and there are plenty) is the idea he demands loyalty and offers none in return. Not sure how anyone could be more shallow and self serving than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by BChris View Post

POTUS shitbag called the group that murdered a cop Patriots. Not even close.
                    Worse. He said "I love you".

Poor fucking Eric is in the corner crying as these strangers got to hear those words before he did.

Comment

• https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/alp...d-dead-in-home

This is a start.

Comment

Your timeline is fucked up, but no, I have no sympathy for Trump. So the point is moot.

To me, Trump's biggest character flaw (and there are plenty) is the idea he demands loyalty and offers none in return. Not sure how anyone could be more shallow and self serving than that.
                        How so, he called them that as they were fucking shit up. So did his stupid ass daughter. The tweets are now deleted. The stop the steal, can't be weak shit was right before they went over there to fuck shit up. I still don't see how what she said was worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                          He should have just complied with the officers at the Capitol.

Comment

• Wednesday's body count grows to 7. We're at 1.75 Benghazis.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                              He's not just dead. He's Georgia dead.

Comment

Wednesday's body count grows to 7. We're at 1.75 Benghazis.
                                Finally, you acknowledge Benghazi was a huge administrative fuckup.

Comment

Working...
                                X