Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So there go your open carry rights - thank god!

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Shamster View Post

    I see his “deformity” as a special gift. And that child is a blessing.
    Don’t even waste your time. Anyone who would take shots at a kid like that is worth less than a bug on your windshield.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

      Don’t even waste your time. Anyone who would take shots at a kid like that is worth less than a bug on your windshield.
      Good point.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Shamster View Post

        I see his “deformity” as a special gift. And that child is a blessing.
        If you had done amnio and found a defect you should have done the honorable thing and gone in for abortion - spare the child a horrible life of pain and suffering.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

          If you had done amnio and found a defect you should have done the honorable thing and gone in for abortion - spare the child a horrible life of pain and suffering.
          That's it. Vacation time...

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

            Don’t even waste your time. Anyone who would take shots at a kid like that is worth less than a bug on your windshield.
            He started this shit about insulting me and going at me personally - if you can't take it then don't dish it in the first place. and butt out Hookems - with both cheeks.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by daCat View Post

              That's it. Vacation time...
              So when Shammy goes: Here ya go, ya slurpee pimping fuckstain..

              I am not allowed to insult him and go at him personally?

              Grow the fuck up DaCat - I didn't come crying to you asking you to ban him - Im a big boy I can take all the insults that come at me. Too bad shammy is a fucking pussy who hides behind his guns
              Last edited by sctrojan; 08-13-2019, 07:58 PM.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

                Im just offering a choice that lots of people make.
                You just bought yourself a 3 day pass. It can be extended if you can't grasp the simple concept of leaving poster's children alone.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

                  If you had done amnio and found a defect you should have done the honorable thing and gone in for abortion - spare the child a horrible life of pain and suffering.
                  There’s no point in doing an amnio test unless there is a history of a “defect” that runs in the family. Autism doesn’t in ours.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    We had an amnio done before our first one because my wife was 37. On our second one we didn't even care, because having a kid is like what Shammy said. Props to Shammy, I have many indifferences with him but he sounds like a good dad.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

                      He started this shit about insulting me and going at me personally - if you can't take it then don't dish it in the first place. and butt out Hookems - with both cheeks.
                      Okay, so insult HIM back, don’t attack his son like a pussy.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

                        Okay, so insult HIM back, don’t attack his son like a pussy.
                        I insulted him for passing on bad genes to his son.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                          We had an amnio done before our first one because my wife was 37. On our second one we didn't even care, because having a kid is like what Shammy said. Props to Shammy, I have many indifferences with him but he sounds like a good dad.
                          thats where I differ from you - why would you want to bring a child with a defect into this world - its a horrible life for the kid, it's a horrible for the parents and then the costs are passed on to society. A trip to Planned Parenthood - no fuss - no muss. Go have sex and try again. It's not like humans can only have a baby once in a lifetime.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by daCat View Post

                            You just bought yourself a 3 day pass. It can be extended if you can't grasp the simple concept of leaving poster's children alone.
                            And Shammy can't grasp the concept of leaving my race out of this discussion.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

                              I insulted him for passing on bad genes to his son.
                              Okay, let me rephrase that.

                              You’re a piece of shit, and you’re lucky you’re hiding behind a keyboard, because I’m pretty sure Shammy would’ve beat your brains in if you said that to his face.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

                                Okay, let me rephrase that.

                                You’re a piece of shit, and you’re lucky you’re hiding behind a keyboard, because I’m pretty sure Shammy would’ve beat your brains in if you said that to his face.
                                So is Shammy - he's welcome to come to LA - if he can rub two red cents.

                                Shammy is a white supremacist - don't go fucking defending him.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X