Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Dynasty is the guy who goes to tech support forums for common issues and tells everyone his -insert device- is working great.
    Ok. It was an honest offer. But hey, fcuk me. Right?

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

Ok. It was an honest offer. But hey, fcuk me. Right?
      He lives in West Virginia. Which probably means the people who got laid off live there as well and not Atlanta, Georgia.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
        Hookems - you're going to be OK if they give you the axe - Biden, Pelosi and Schumer are going to give you 600 bucks per week. - thats 2400 bucks / month - that's 1000 bucks more than you're making today. And pretty sure you're gonna get at least 400/week from the state......that's fucking beer and titty-bar money (too bad they're all closed)

so don't you worry your pretty little head off.
        People make $1400 a month?! Damn, I’m about to call my manager at Walmart and tell him to kiss my ass. Thanks sc!

Comment

People make $1400 a month?! Damn, I’m about to call my manager at Walmart and tell him to kiss my ass. Thanks sc!
          Yeah bro, it's almost better to take the layoff and buy some sweet Ryzen 3600 thread ripper CPU and the latest Nvidia gtx card and game all day

Comment

LMAO @ thinking titty bars are closed.

But, for real, hook'ems...Best of luck. Let us know about the proverbial axe and we'll set up a GoFundMe.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
              LMAO @ thinking titty bars are closed.

But, for real, hook'ems...Best of luck. Let us know about the proverbial axe and we'll set up a GoFundMe.
              I’m only accepting money from you shit bags if I have a green light to use it on pussy and blow.

Comment

I’m only accepting money from you shit bags if I have a green light to use it on pussy and blow.
                I'm actually a bit offended if you think, for one goddamn second, I would waste time on some crowd funding for anything but hookers and blow...Hey Zeus, grow the fuck up.

Comment

I'm actually a bit offended if you think, for one goddamn second, I would waste time on some crowd funding for anything but hookers and blow...Hey Zeus, grow the fuck up.
                  I’m sorry, I forget the general orders sometimes.

Comment

140 people got laid-off at my mom's work. Including some of her friends.

I told her to tell them to all move to Atlanta.

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

I laughed.

Comment

Comment

I was confused as well.

Comment

While I laughed, I honestly think yall are being too harsh on Dynasty here. If a sincere offer for help, depending on the jobs, it might be worth it too consider. For instance, my company was looking for people to fill some vacant spots. Those were 6 figure salary positions working in So Fla. Jobs I think most of you would consider relocating for.

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

While I laughed, I honestly think yall are being too harsh on Dynasty here. If a sincere offer for help, depending on the jobs, it might be worth it too consider. For instance, my company was looking for people to fill some vacant spots. Those were 6 figure salary positions working in So Fla. Jobs I think most of you would consider relocating for.
                              I just like picking on him, it’s really not that serious.

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

Did you say Florida? Fuck no I’m not considering relocation.

Comment

Working...
                                X