Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here comes the axe

Several of my coworkers were let go yesterday, arguably one the shittiest way possible. Management called them at home with an HR rep and said your job has been eliminated. What a fucking nightmare. Word is me and the people I work with directly are safe, which is likely true, but I’m officially freaked out.

Trump's economy

Comment

Fuck, sorry to hear that. Glad you're good for the time being. I hope it stays that way.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
        Several of my coworkers were let go yesterday, arguably one the shittiest way possible. Management called them at home with an HR rep and said your job has been eliminated. What a fucking nightmare. Word is me and the people I work with directly are safe, which is likely true, but I’m officially freaked out.
        Solidarity, comrade.

https://aflcio.org/formaunion/4-steps-form-union

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
          Socially distant organizing?

Comment

Sounds like you and your coworkers need to seize the means of production.

Comment

Any of them in Atlanta? Both mine and my wife's companies are hiring.

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post
                Any of them in Atlanta? Both mine and my wife's companies are hiring.
                Dynasty is the guy who goes to tech support forums for common issues and tells everyone his -insert device- is working great.

Comment

In all seriousness, I hope you don't lose your job Hookems.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post
                    In all seriousness, I hope you don't lose your job Hookems.
                    Thanks man, I appreciate that. I should be okay, but I can’t help but be shook over something like this.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
                      This happened to three people I know last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

This happened to three people I know last week.
                        It’s terrible man. I can’t stand seeing people go through this shit.

Comment

Hang in there.

Comment

Hookems - you're going to be OK if they give you the axe - Biden, Pelosi and Schumer are going to give you 600 bucks per week. - thats 2400 bucks / month - that's 1000 bucks more than you're making today. And pretty sure you're gonna get at least 400/week from the state......that's fucking beer and titty-bar money (too bad they're all closed)

so don't you worry your pretty little head off.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that. Glad that they didn't call you. Maybe time to start updating the resume and looking to see what other jobs are out there just incase.

My brother-in-law got told his division is being sold off. He's got to decide if he wants to go with the division under new ownership or if he wants to stay at the business in another role.

Comment

Working...
                              X