Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So why isn't a crime to knowingly spread a deadly disease?

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So why isn't a crime to knowingly spread a deadly disease?

Seriously why aren't people talking about holding the Trump campaign criminally responsible for a bunch of people catching covid in Bemidji?

Think of the money that has to be spent on people rushing to the ER? That's money coming out of tax payers like you and me.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ed/3679534001/

In some interesting news Vladimir Putin has issued a national mask mandate in Russia

I wonder if Trump will now listen to Putin or is he going to claim Putin as a weak leader

Comment

You could get manslaughter charges for intentionally spreading AIDS in some places.

Comment

The White House’s science policy office on Tuesday ranked “ending the Covid-19 pandemic” atop the list of President Donald Trump’s top first-term accomplishments.

What is wrong with your people Dynasty?

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
          You could get manslaughter charges for intentionally spreading AIDS in some places.
          It's interesting what common knowledge, or even 30 seconds on Google can tell someone. Shit, you're a lawyer, so you have a little more insight...But, damn. It's sad how incapable society is at finding information as the Information Age dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

It's interesting what common knowledge, or even 30 seconds on Google can tell someone. Shit, you're a lawyer, so you have a little more insight...But, damn. It's sad how incapable society is at finding information as the Information Age dies.
            Are you asking me why I don't know if spreading covid is a crime or not?

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Are you asking me why I don't know if spreading covid is a crime or not?
              Quit being acute.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post

Quit being acute.
                Hey don't mock me. I invented Obtuse Fresneck and Captain False Equivalency TTU

Comment

Working...
                X