Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisconsin Supreme Court rules votes received after nov3

Will not be counted.

Why are republicans afraid of Americans voting?

Comment

Its going to be karma when Trump's people come down with Covid after attending one of his superspreader rallies and aren't able to go vote in person on the 3rd and now have to urgently get their mail in ballots.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
        Why are republicans afraid of Americans voting?
        Why can’t they make it to the polls or mail in their ballot by Election Day?

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post
          Why can’t they make it to the polls or mail in their ballot by Election Day?
          Because Trump installed Lousie DeJoy as Post Master General and he basically removed high speed sorting machines and post office boxes and cut back on mailmen.......IN THE MIDDLE OF A PANDEMIC IN AN ELECTION YEAR.

Comment

Will not be counted.

Comment

Mentioned Justice Kegstand's opinion in the 2020 elections thread. It might be one of the worst major opinions of the past decade in terms of getting basic structural and factual components comically wrong. He cited Vermont as not changing their voting laws due to COVID, but they had.

And saying late-counting ballots would flip the election is just pure nonsense. Imagine saying a last-minute touchdown flipped the results of the game. There are no results until the clock reads zero.

Comment

Because Trump installed Lousie DeJoy as Post Master General and he basically removed high speed sorting machines and post office boxes and cut back on mailmen.......IN THE MIDDLE OF A PANDEMIC IN AN ELECTION YEAR.
                So why can’t I walk up and vote 4 days later?

Comment

You're a fucking retard.

Comment

Because some voters are disabled and if you're in a state like TX you have ONE box per county. For some it could take 3 days to walk.

Why are you demanding people choose between catching covid and voting?

A compassionate govt would try helping it's citizens to vote.

Dude, why can't you look beyond your own nose and put yourself in some disabled or poor persons shoes? Its called empathy...something that repubs universally lack
                    Last edited by sctrojan; 10-27-2020, 09:10 PM.

Comment

1.) Anyone with a mask pic on social media is a douchebag and I immediately dislike them.
                      2.) It should be simple, mail in ballots postmarked on or before Election Day should be counted and anything after that should be discarded. Unfortunately, we have idiots in charge all across the country so we’re going to see a shit storm regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
                        1.) Anyone with a mask pic on social media is a douchebag and I immediately dislike them.
                        2.) It should be simple, mail in ballots postmarked on or before Election Day should be counted and anything after that should be discarded. Unfortunately, we have idiots in charge all across the country so we’re going to see a shit storm regardless.
                        Im not going to insult you or call you a retard. I'll let nature take its course with you

Comment

Im not going to insult you or call you a retard. I'll let nature take its course with you
                          I think it’s quite evident based on your presence here that nature has been slacking off lately.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

I think it’s quite evident based on your presence here that nature has been slacking off lately.
                            I'm in no danger of getting covid. I wear masks every where I go.

Comment

I'm in no danger of getting covid. I wear masks every where I go.
                              God, it's time to work your magic.

Comment

Working...
                              X