Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
    Based on every comment in this thread, y'all are once again fired up over shit with which you have zero knowledge. Lighten the fuck up. You don't have to listen to or read these outlets. Oh wait...you never have.

The fake righteous faggotry is pathetic.
    LMFAO @ you claiming to have inside knowledge about the VOA - just stop dude - stop showing off your military cred and trying to claim knowledge about everything and trying to belittle everybody here.

When I was a child we used to listen to VOA and get the US top-20 charts from the VOA. We used to turn to VOA for US news like the Nixon impeachment or the Muhammad Ali - Joe Frazer fight
    Last edited by sctrojan; 10-28-2020, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Based on every comment in this thread, y'all are once again fired up over shit with which you have zero knowledge. Lighten the fuck up. You don't have to listen to or read these outlets. Oh wait...you never have.

The fake righteous faggotry is pathetic.
      I respectfully disagree. I barely have the apathy to care.

Comment

So, again...Fake righteousness because orangemanbad without knowing a goddamn thing about the topic. Doesn't that shit get old? Other than a 90 year old retard that listened to the moon landing in black & white, no one has a fucking clue what they're mad about, other than being mad about what they're told to be mad about. That has to be exhausting.

Comment

So, again...Fake righteousness because orangemanbad without knowing a goddamn thing about the topic. Doesn't that shit get old? Other than a 90 year old retard that listened to the moon landing in black & white, no one has a fucking clue what they're mad about, other than being mad about what they're told to be mad about. That has to be exhausting.
          And you think Orangeman is not bad?

Just stop Fresneck, you are really a clueless cunt. You continuing to support Trump when he called you a sucker and loser is exhausting.

Have the fucking balls to quote my posts if you're trying to make references to me - you sir are a pussy.
          Last edited by sctrojan; 10-30-2020, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Why don’t you set them straight? You’re cussing them up and down so explain what the issue is.

Comment

Originally posted by md21 View Post

Why don’t you set them straight? You’re cussing them up and down so explain what the issue is.
              Typical Fresneck - claim everybody here is a retard and he alone is the genius because he is a marine and is posted overseas in some shithole nation protecting you and me.

Just wait for him to throw around a bunch of military acronyms here and when you don't understand them - you're the retard.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Typical Fresneck - claim everybody here is a retard and he alone is the genius because he is a marine and is posted overseas in some shithole nation protecting you and me.

Just wait for him to throw around a bunch of military acronyms here and when you don't understand them - you're the retard.
                What’s amusing is that you do the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

What’s amusing is that you do the same thing.
                  Where do I throw Computer Science acronyms around and claim you're a retard?

Comment

Where do I throw Computer Science acronyms around and claim you're a retard?
                    All the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

All the time.
                      Are you saying most people don't know what Universal Serial Bus version C means? C'mon man

Comment

Originally posted by md21 View Post

Explaining retardation to a retard is pretty retarded. I'd try to elaborate, but...

Comment

Are you saying most people don't know what Universal Serial Bus version C means? C'mon man
                          No. I never said you were successful, either. Just that you use trade lingo all the time when you’re trying to assert dominance.

Comment

This happened in November:

Trump Appointee Unconstitutionally Interfered With VOA, Judge Rules

This happened in December:

'Substantial Likelihood Of Wrongdoing' By VOA Parent Agency, Government Watchdog Says

Comment

Working...
                            X