Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Poll] 46% of black Americans approve of trump

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

    Specifically? Trump is doing things.
    Whoa guys. Pretty hard to argue with those specifics. He's doing things.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Spartan View Post

      I heard about something similar in NPR saying that 35% of black men under 30 were going to vote for Trump. The going theory is that black men do not trust the system and Trump is still seen as the (somehow) outsider candidate.

      The overall numbers are nowhere close to that, though. So I wouldn't be at all surprised if this were dynazi cherry picking numbers and treating them like they represented the whole.
      So basically, Dynasty grabbing any poll that meets his goal! All polls are a cherry pick of a few hundred/thousand people who have to answer either very narrow, or very broad multiple choice questions.

      Comment


      • #18
        https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1320732710525038593

        Again, Democrats might not be perfect for Black voters, but on the other hand, you have Boy Kush saying Black people need to just work harder, like him, and invest daddy's money into terrible real estate deals, marry a woman who will be First Daughter soon, become senior adviser to the president, and then use that leverage to threaten Qatar into bailing out that bad real estate deal.

        Edit: forgot clip
        Last edited by DPR; 10-26-2020, 01:19 PM.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Nash View Post

          Whoa guys. Pretty hard to argue with those specifics. He's doing things.
          And stuff. He’s doing that too.

          Comment


          • #20
            Why waste the time? In a few days, you will all be like, “HOW DID THIS HAPPEN AGAIN?!”

            and I’ll be like.....stuff happens.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post
              Why waste the time? In a few days, you will all be like, “HOW DID THIS HAPPEN AGAIN?!”

              and I’ll be like.....stuff happens.
              Putin has spoken - Biden's going to become president. Trump has no chance now.......the puppet master has lost faith in his puppet.

              Comment


              • #22
                LMFAO Kushner : Blacks can be successful but they must want to be successful.

                Translation: Blacks are lazy


                https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/26/u...tereotype.html

                Comment


                • #23
                  No idea how the numbers stack up, but from what I've read minority support of Trump has increased since 2016.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by daCat View Post
                    No idea how the numbers stack up, but from what I've read minority support of Trump has increased since 2016.
                    After calling them thugs, sons of bitches and calling latinos murderers and rapists - you gotta wonder what the fuck are these people thinking. Clearly these are the people who can't afford a membership to Mar-a-lago so not sure how tax cuts affect them.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

                      After calling them thugs, sons of bitches and calling latinos murderers and rapists - you gotta wonder what the fuck are these people thinking. Clearly these are the people who can't afford a membership to Mar-a-lago so not sure how tax cuts affect them.
                      Maybe they've been reading your unhinged bullshit.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        This didn’t turn out so well.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Deschet View Post
                          This didn’t turn out so well.
                          lol. At least he was consistent.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by BChris View Post

                            lol. At least he was consistent.
                            True.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Black people are going to build this country with their bare hands - again!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X