Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

Specifically? Trump is doing things.
    Whoa guys. Pretty hard to argue with those specifics. He's doing things.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post

I heard about something similar in NPR saying that 35% of black men under 30 were going to vote for Trump. The going theory is that black men do not trust the system and Trump is still seen as the (somehow) outsider candidate.

The overall numbers are nowhere close to that, though. So I wouldn't be at all surprised if this were dynazi cherry picking numbers and treating them like they represented the whole.
      So basically, Dynasty grabbing any poll that meets his goal! All polls are a cherry pick of a few hundred/thousand people who have to answer either very narrow, or very broad multiple choice questions.

Comment

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1320732710525038593

Again, Democrats might not be perfect for Black voters, but on the other hand, you have Boy Kush saying Black people need to just work harder, like him, and invest daddy's money into terrible real estate deals, marry a woman who will be First Daughter soon, become senior adviser to the president, and then use that leverage to threaten Qatar into bailing out that bad real estate deal.

Edit: forgot clip
        Last edited by DPR; 10-26-2020, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post

Whoa guys. Pretty hard to argue with those specifics. He's doing things.
          And stuff. He’s doing that too.

Comment

Why waste the time? In a few days, you will all be like, “HOW DID THIS HAPPEN AGAIN?!”

and I’ll be like.....stuff happens.

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post
              Why waste the time? In a few days, you will all be like, “HOW DID THIS HAPPEN AGAIN?!”

and I’ll be like.....stuff happens.
              Putin has spoken - Biden's going to become president. Trump has no chance now.......the puppet master has lost faith in his puppet.

Comment

LMFAO Kushner : Blacks can be successful but they must want to be successful.

Translation: Blacks are lazy

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/26/u...tereotype.html

Comment

No idea how the numbers stack up, but from what I've read minority support of Trump has increased since 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post
                    No idea how the numbers stack up, but from what I've read minority support of Trump has increased since 2016.
                    After calling them thugs, sons of bitches and calling latinos murderers and rapists - you gotta wonder what the fuck are these people thinking. Clearly these are the people who can't afford a membership to Mar-a-lago so not sure how tax cuts affect them.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

After calling them thugs, sons of bitches and calling latinos murderers and rapists - you gotta wonder what the fuck are these people thinking. Clearly these are the people who can't afford a membership to Mar-a-lago so not sure how tax cuts affect them.
                      Maybe they've been reading your unhinged bullshit.

Comment

This didn’t turn out so well.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post
                          This didn’t turn out so well.
                          lol. At least he was consistent.

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post

lol. At least he was consistent.
                            True.

Comment

Black people are going to build this country with their bare hands - again!

Comment

Working...
                              X