Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Poll] 46% of black Americans approve of trump

National Daily Black Likely Voter Job Approval For @POTUS - October 19-23, 2020
    Mon 10/19 - 25%
    Tue 10/20 - 24%
    Wed 10/21 - 31%
    Thu 10/22 - 37%
    Fri 10/23 - 46%

Black wave!

Comment

I think they called Todd 46 times.

Comment

Where's the source? What was the poll criteria? Exactly.

Nice try though.

Comment

Originally posted by Canedude08 View Post

Nice try though.
          I heard about something similar in NPR saying that 35% of black men under 30 were going to vote for Trump. The going theory is that black men do not trust the system and Trump is still seen as the (somehow) outsider candidate.

The overall numbers are nowhere close to that, though. So I wouldn't be at all surprised if this were dynazi cherry picking numbers and treating them like they represented the whole.

Comment

Originally posted by Canedude08 View Post

Nice try though.
            https://www.libertynation.com

Comment

I’m gonna laugh so fucking hard if Trump wins because he manages to get like 20% of the black vote. The cannibalism will be a sight to behold.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
                I’m gonna laugh so fucking hard if Trump wins because he manages to get like 20% of the black vote. The cannibalism will be a sight to behold.
                Maybe that would cause the Democrats to take the black vote seriously and to offer something concrete beyond token acknowledgement once every four years.

LMFAO. I almost managed to type that with a straight face, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post

Maybe that would cause the Democrats to take the black vote seriously and to offer something concrete beyond token acknowledgement once every four years.

well played

Comment

The poll changed 21% during the week?

Dynasty thread.

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

National Daily Black Likely Voter Job Approval:October 19-23, 2020
                      Mon 10/19 - 25%
                      Tue 10/20 - 24%
                      Wed 10/21 - 31%
                      Thu 10/22 - 37%
                      Fri 10/23 - 46%
                      Sat 10/24 -58%
                      Sun 10/25 - 66%
                      Mon 10/26 - 85%
                      Tue 10/27 - 92%
                      Wed 10/28 - 99%
                      Thu 10/29 - 105%
                      Fri 10/30 - 115%
                      Sat 10/31 - 135%
                      Sun 10/32 - 175%

Originally posted by Nash View Post
                      The poll changed 21% during the week?

Dynasty thread.
                      Just following the trend.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post

Serious question: What do Republicans offer Black America? Specifically Trump?

The Democratic Party is a diverse big tent party. The Republican Party is like 85% white and panders heavily to white issues while giving others the finger. While Democrats may not be great for Black America, the GOP is considerably worse. And if Democrats pandered hard to Black America, they'd alienate the rest of their tent, giving Republicans the win.

It's a balancing act that only affects Democrats.

Comment

Like, I'm trying to understand the logic of supporting a guy who currently believes in stop-n-frisk and who is head of a party that only started caring about COVID when it started affecting white communities and supports tax cuts for rich white people and doesn't believe pollution negatively affects black neighborhoods worse than white ones and also plays footsie with white supremacists.

I can see not voting Biden, but voting Trump just fucking blows my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

Serious question: What do Republicans offer Black America? Specifically Trump?

The Democratic Party is a diverse big tent party. The Republican Party is like 85% white and panders heavily to white issues while giving others the finger. While Democrats may not be great for Black America, the GOP is considerably worse. And if Democrats pandered hard to Black America, they'd alienate the rest of their tent, giving Republicans the win.

It's a balancing act that only affects Democrats.
                            Specifically? Trump is doing things. Where as dems generally talk a good game every four years, but the results always seem to stay the same.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post
                              Like, I'm trying to understand the logic of supporting a guy who currently believes in stop-n-frisk and who is head of a party that only started caring about COVID when it started affecting white communities and supports tax cuts for rich white people and doesn't believe pollution negatively affects black neighborhoods worse than white ones and also plays footsie with white supremacists.

I can see not voting Biden, but voting Trump just fucking blows my mind.
                              It’s the black or white viewpoint I think. When you start seeing us all the same, it is easier to accept.

Comment

Working...
                              X