I know, I know, wrong board.

Comment

I would fuck that car’s gas tank. Raw.

Comment

Would vote for in 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
          I would fuck that car’s gas tank. Raw.
          Grabbing that gas tank by the exhaust pipe!

Comment

I'll have to buy this car, so i can see whats in it.

Comment

Fiero --> NSX --> Corvette

Looks horrible

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

Looks horrible
                I like the look. I like the engine placement. The interior is a hot mess. The NSX nailed it.

Comment

Looks horrible
                  While not terribly ugly, there are much better looking mid-engine cars they could have mimicked. The Ford GT is a good example, and I am far from a ford guy. This is why should have kept the Pontiac design team, they knew how to design good looking cars.

#trying to make this political...lol

Comment

It looks like a Ferrari and a NSX had a baby and then decided to throw a Camaro rear end on it.

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

While not terribly ugly, there are much better looking mid-engine cars they could have mimicked. The Ford GT is a good example, and I am far from a ford guy. This is why should have kept the Pontiac design team, they knew how to design good looking cars.

#trying to make this political...lol
                      720S is another good example.

Comment

Comment

I know there's something wrong with me, but I'm seriously considering getting a C8 ZO6.

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

I know there's something wrong with me, but I'm seriously considering getting a C8 ZO6.
                            I mean...It's still a brand new Corvette. I'd roll one in a heartbeat. If I didn't have to pay for it.

Speaking of Corvettes...One of my all-time favorite stories from Pensacola days.

Stardate 1998. A School in P'Cola. 24-hour relay. The C-5 body style just came out...Maybe C-6....I'm not a 'Vette guy. Anyway...Newly-promoted Capt there for C School has a brand new 'Vette. One chucklehead asks, "Hey sir, we know you don't make that much...How do you pull that off?"

"Marines," the fine young Captain says, "Quick school circle." Everyone comes over to see what Capt Sole has to say.

"Gents...This is the kind of car you can get when you know you're not getting married for at least 20 years."

Wisest words I ever heard from a Marine officer.

Comment

I mean...It's still a brand new Corvette. I'd roll one in a heartbeat. If I didn't have to pay for it.

Speaking of Corvettes...One of my all-time favorite stories from Pensacola days.

Stardate 1998. A School in P'Cola. 24-hour relay. The C-5 body style just came out...Maybe C-6....I'm not a 'Vette guy. Anyway...Newly-promoted Capt there for C School has a brand new 'Vette. One chucklehead asks, "Hey sir, we know you don't make that much...How do you pull that off?"

"Marines," the fine young Captain says, "Quick school circle." Everyone comes over to see what Capt Sole has to say.

"Gents...This is the kind of car you can get when you know you're not getting married for at least 20 years."

Wisest words I ever heard from a Marine officer.
                              Eh, not getting married and it's less than half a year's salary.

Comment

Working...
                              X