• American taxpayers paid over $90 billion more under Trump tax law

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ameri...194900782.html

and

Corporations paid $91 billion less in taxes in 2018 under Trump's tax law

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/corpo...160745447.html

• DynastyFSU2
    replied
    Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

So the fact that I moved there makes it okay that 750k US citizens pay federal taxes yet receive no voting federal representation?

The irony of this entire thing that you fucks still continue to ignore is that Northern Virginia has WAAAAYYY more influence on the federal government than DC but you have no problem at all with them having federal voting rights.
    So move.

Leave a comment:

• Foster4Prez
    replied
    Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post
    You moved to DC knowing your voting situation. Looks to me like you didn't really care about Voting.
    So the fact that I moved there makes it okay that 750k US citizens pay federal taxes yet receive no voting federal representation?

The irony of this entire thing that you fucks still continue to ignore is that Northern Virginia has WAAAAYYY more influence on the federal government than DC but you have no problem at all with them having federal voting rights.

Leave a comment:

• DynastyFSU2
    replied

See. It's not about fairness to you. It never was. It's about political wins.
    You moved to DC knowing your voting situation. Looks to me like you didn't really care about Voting.

Leave a comment:

• Foster4Prez
    replied
    I believe the District of Columbia can’t vote, and if that bothers you really, move 10 miles in any direction and vote again.
    See. It's not about fairness to you. It never was. It's about political wins.

Leave a comment:

• DynastyFSU2
    replied

Based on your opposition of a constitutional amendment to let 750k US citizens to have federal representation and your “move” comment you clearly don’t believe in fairness in taxation.
    I believe the District of Columbia can’t vote, and if that bothers you really, move 10 miles in any direction and vote again.

Leave a comment:

• Fresneck
    replied

The constitution also spelled out that women couldn't vote either. What's your point?
    Once again demonstrating how it's the greatest document ever drafted

Leave a comment:

• Foster4Prez
    replied

The constitution gives voting rights to all citizens. Pretty sure there is an amendment about it.

Move.

We we both believe in fairness in taxation....and I’m the idiot?
    Based on your opposition of a constitutional amendment to let 750k US citizens to have federal representation and your “move” comment you clearly don’t believe in fairness in taxation.

Leave a comment:

• DynastyFSU2
    replied

The constitution also spelled out that women and black people couldn't vote either. What's your point?

Yes, but you get more influence per dollar than I do. AND your vote counts in presidential elections. Mine doesn't. So you should pay more for that right.

No, I simply like pointing out your idiocy.
    The constitution gives voting rights to all citizens. Pretty sure there is an amendment about it.

Move.

We we both believe in fairness in taxation....and I’m the idiot?

Leave a comment:

• Foster4Prez
    replied
    Alas, that one is spelled out in the constitution. More like....no one should live in DC.
    The constitution also spelled out that women and black people couldn't vote either. What's your point?

Are we talking individual votes? Because, I bet we both pay taxes, and both vote.
    Yes, but you get more influence per dollar than I do. AND your vote counts in presidential elections. Mine doesn't. So you should pay more for that right.

My god....you're a Fairtax'er after all!
    No, I simply like pointing out your idiocy.

Leave a comment:

• ivegostdacityblues
    replied

So, since DC has no representation, they no longer pay federal taxes.

And since my Maryland vote is worth way less than your Florida vote, I expect you to be picking up a share of my tax burden this year.

Seems fair that everyone pay their fair share, right? Or is that different?

Tax rates decided by electoral votes per voter by state. I like it.

http://amp.slate.com/articles/news_a...50_states.html

Leave a comment:

• DynastyFSU2
    replied

Alas, that one is spelled out in the constitution. More like....no one should live in DC.

And since my Maryland vote is worth way less than your Florida vote, I expect you to be picking up a share of my tax burden this year.
    Are we talking individual votes? Because, I bet we both pay taxes, and both vote.

My god....you're a Fairtax'er after all!

Leave a comment:

• Foster4Prez
    replied
    That's nice.

Leave a comment:

• DynastyFSU2
    replied

In honor of our founding fathers, your taxable fair share should be directly proportional to your voting fair share.

I.E. No taxation without representation.
    That's nice.

Leave a comment:

• Foster4Prez
    replied
    Simmer down Frances. All the tax cut did is make everyone pay their fair share.
    In honor of our founding fathers, your taxable fair share should be directly proportional to your voting fair share.

I.E. No taxation without representation.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X