Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
    I think that position is already shared by anyone using terms like Trumpists, Trumpettes, Drumpf, et al...
    What would you prefer we label the people that defend every shitty thing that man does?

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

What would you prefer we label the people that defend every shitty thing that man does?
      Idiots? Perhaps neologisms and portmanteaus aren’t all that necessary, when one simple word accurately describes them all.

Although, in the end, the collective lot of them constitute a Trumpster Fire.

Comment

Something similar to what people who attack every decent thing he does as being shitty.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Idiots? Perhaps neologisms and portmanteaus aren’t all that necessary, when one simple word accurately describes them all.

Although, in the end, the collective lot of them constitute a Trumpster Fire.
          Your mom’s a portmanteau

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post
            Something similar to what people who attack every decent thing he does as being shitty.
            I'm sure we could come up with something if I could think of a single person that attacks every decent thing he does as being shitty. Unfortunately I can't.

Comment

I'm sure we could come up with something if I could think of a single person that attacks every decent thing he does as being shitty. Unfortunately I can't.
              Is this a form of pleading the 5th?

Comment

Is this a form of pleading the 5th?
                I'd love to see a link of me or just about anyone on this board attacking a decent thing he did as being shitty.

But we both know you've never linked anything up in your life so I won't hold my breath.

Comment

I'd love to see a link of me or just about anyone on this board attacking a decent thing he did as being shitty.

But we both know you've never linked anything up in your life so I won't hold my breath.
                  I’d love to see you demonstrate how my opinion, which is always negative when it comes to Trump, is actually different than I believe it to be. This is a totally reasonable request.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Your mom’s a portmanteau
                    No. She’s a portmanhoe.

Comment

I know I liked both decent things he did. And I said so. Both times.

Comment

As this is subjective, and as Deschet tells the story below, it's not likely you even realize when it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

I know I liked both decent things he did. And I said so. Both times.
                          TDS is strong with this one.

Comment

He’s trying with North Korea, he held back in Syria when everyone in the media had their dicks out, and he’s shown remarkable restraint with Iran despite them being complete assholes lately. Compare that to his opponent, who wanted to set up a “no fly zone” in Syria (also known as provoking WW3) and given how she handled Libya, something tells me Iran was on her wish list.

Comment

TDS is strong with this one.
                              LOL. Whatever dude.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
                                I’d love to see you demonstrate how my opinion, which is always negative when it comes to Trump, is actually different than I believe it to be. This is a totally reasonable request.
                                I mean in theory, it should be easy to find me talking shit about decent things he's done since the list isn't very long.

A national trillion dollar infrastructure bill is HUGELY needed. So bravo to Trump if he can make that happen.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...27072824672262
                                Just a couple high level take aways from last night. Don't remember much since it was just 90 minutes of generic politi-babel.
                                1. LMFAO @ when he urged the dems to stand a couple times they did. That was actually funny.
                                2. Did previous presidents applaud themselves? The sound of his clapping was obnoxious.
                                3. Little Preston with the veteran flags looks like he gets beat up at school weekly.
                                4. Putting the parents of the murdered daughters out there was rough. Not sure I would have done it. Made for good visual though.
                                5. It's amazing how relatively normal Trump can be when he is going from a script.
                                6. Several good bipartisan concepts in there but we'll see if they play out.
                                7. The wall is still fucking retarded but the other three pillars were reasonable.
                                8. Would love to see all that money thrown at infrastructure.
                                9. Terrified of all the deficit spending for my daughter.
                                10. Props to the points toward trade and vocational schools. To many people are pushed towards 4 year college that don't need it.
                                11. Dude doing the democratic rebuttal looks like he gets beat up by little Preston weekly.
                                12. Megan Kelly actually had the line of the night after. Something like... "It was a fine speech if not too long. No one is going to remember it. No one ever does. He's just going to go tweet something and we'll all completely forget"
                                All in all it wasn't terrible. Let's see if he can actually pull off any of the positives though.
                                Last edited by Foster4Prez; 07-16-2019, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X