Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMFAO. My two senators are fucking idiots, but Kennedy had a very nice one

These "Squad" members...they're whack jobs. They’re the reason we have to have instructions printed on shampoo bottles.

He's not wrong.

Comment

• The fact that we have adults that believe Trump is playing some kind of 4 Dimensional chess is proof that we are screwed as a society. Trump isn't some deep thinker, or political sage, he's a dumbass, that knows just enough to con people more ignorant than he. Trump, by merely shutting the F up and not alienating 95% of the country would cruise to reelection. The economy is in good shape(Despite his best efforts to sink it), there aren't any major international problems on the near horizon(Despite him managing to alienate damn near every ally we have), and this guy is over here making people who will most likely run themselves out of office sympathetic figures. Most Presidents with that in their favor cruise, even when they are unlikable, or there are glaring flaws in them(Reagan in 84 is a perfect example of that. Reagan was ancient, it was obvious that he had little control of everything, but the economy (appearing) to rebound ensured a landslide victory)

I don't agree with AOC and The Squad on many policy issues but there comes a point in which you have to admit that Trump going after them is more about him knowing that they are everything his base hates, and if he can throw in some outright bigotry, it will keep his name in the paper. Trump isn't some brilliant guy, if he was, he wouldn't be ensuring that the GOP won't be able to attract minorities, women or pretty much anyone outside of the 25% core base for at least a generation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

Dirtbag?
        Yes, I don't like her anti America rhetoric, that she married her brother to gain his citizenship illegally, her comments regarding 9/11 terrorist, and I especially don't like her pretending to be a victim that has done nothing to deserve people not liking her.

Comment

• Originally posted by ibleed View Post

With what I have been reading over the last 24 hours, it's appearing to me that Trump is doing this intentionally to deflect. Like you said, we dont know to what end. But my god is the left and media completely eating this shit up like a chocolate eclair.

Meanwhile, he makes a policy change and it gets less attention than Coco the Panda.
          Like I said, I think he did it as a red herring. A vile, racist red herring. But, a red herring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canedude08 View Post
            The fact that we have adults that believe Trump is playing some kind of 4 Dimensional chess is proof that we are screwed as a society. Trump isn't some deep thinker, or political sage, he's a dumbass, that knows just enough to con people more ignorant than he. Trump, by merely shutting the F up and not alienating 95% of the country would cruise to reelection. The economy is in good shape(Despite his best efforts to sink it), there aren't any major international problems on the near horizon(Despite him managing to alienate damn near every ally we have), and this guy is over here making people who will most likely run themselves out of office sympathetic figures. Most Presidents with that in their favor cruise, even when they are unlikable, or there are glaring flaws in them(Reagan in 84 is a perfect example of that. Reagan was ancient, it was obvious that he had little control of everything, but the economy (appearing) to rebound ensured a landslide victory)

I don't agree with AOC and The Squad on many policy issues but there comes a point in which you have to admit that Trump going after them is more about him knowing that they are everything his base hates, and if he can throw in some outright bigotry, it will keep his name in the paper. Trump isn't some brilliant guy, if he was, he wouldn't be ensuring that the GOP won't be able to attract minorities, women or pretty much anyone outside of the 25% core base for at least a generation.
            All of this. But, I’m guessing he also chose this to deflect from the ICE raids.

Comment

• It's also possible he did this to force the Democrats hand. The core of the party (Pelosi) was starting to call down the radicals and he forced them to either abandon them, or defend them. It's worked out that way it seems. It's kind of a defining moment for the party.

Comment

• Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post
                Yes, I don't like her anti America rhetoric, that she married her brother to gain his citizenship illegally, her comments regarding 9/11 terrorist, and I especially don't like her pretending to be a victim that has done nothing to deserve people not liking her.
                LMFAO. What anti-American rhetoric?

And I had to google the brother thing. You actually believe that shit? There is absolutely zero basis in reality for that claim.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canedude08 View Post
                  The fact that we have adults that believe Trump is playing some kind of 4 Dimensional chess is proof that we are screwed as a society. Trump isn't some deep thinker, or political sage, he's a dumbass, that knows just enough to con people more ignorant than he. Trump, by merely shutting the F up and not alienating 95% of the country would cruise to reelection. The economy is in good shape(Despite his best efforts to sink it), there aren't any major international problems on the near horizon(Despite him managing to alienate damn near every ally we have), and this guy is over here making people who will most likely run themselves out of office sympathetic figures. Most Presidents with that in their favor cruise, even when they are unlikable, or there are glaring flaws in them(Reagan in 84 is a perfect example of that. Reagan was ancient, it was obvious that he had little control of everything, but the economy (appearing) to rebound ensured a landslide victory)

He's not a 4 Dimensional chess player but he did do this for a reason.

He went after them because he knows his base hates them for a variety of reasons. He's trying to pick and choose the battle along with the ground it will be fought for the next election. Wedding the Democratic party to The Squad thus making it a them or me proposition. You either will get the Democrats with The Squad and potentially all their policy ideas you disagree with or another 4 years of me. That's the appeal he's making to the people that voted for him instead of Hillary. He knows people are motivated by hate and playing on that in a few different ways. Its an appeal to racial, political, and even generational prejudices. He is also playing off grievances on the right. "I'm not racist and neither are you by extension for voting for me or supporting me. They are trying to silence us as they always do. Democrats have called anything Republicans have said racist for decades and here they are doing it again."

Trump is just trying to win 2020. He doesn't give a shit what happens to the GOP long-term.

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
                  .....Congresswomen, who I truly believe, based on their actions, hate our Country. Get a list of the HORRIBLE things they have said. Omar is polling at 8%, Cortez at 21%. Nancy Pelosi tried to push them away, but now they are forever wedded to the Democrat Party. See you in 2020!
                  Framing the 2020 election as choice between The Squad's anti-American "communism" or me.

Comment

• Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

He went after them because he knows his base hates them for a variety of reasons.
                    He's trying to pick and choose the battle along with the ground it will be fought for the next election. Wedding the Democratic party to The Squad thus making it a them or me proposition. You either will get the Democrats with The Squad and potentially all their policy ideas you disagree with or another 4 years of me. That's the appeal he's making to the people that voted for him instead of Hillary. He knows people are motivated by hate and playing on that in a few different ways. Its an appeal to racial, political, and even generational prejudices. He is also playing off grievances on the right. "I'm not racist and neither are you by extension for voting for me or supporting me. They are trying to silence us as they always do. Democrats have called anything Republicans have said racist for decades and here they are doing it again."

Trump is just trying to win 2020. He doesn't give a shit what happens to the GOP long-term.

Framing the 2020 election as choice between The Squad's anti-American "communism" or me.
                    This all day.

Comment

• Poll: Most Americans call Trump's tweets targeting 4 congresswomen 'un-American'

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...de/1748737001/

Comment

• Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

He went after them because he knows his base hates them for a variety of reasons. He's trying to pick and choose the battle along with the ground it will be fought for the next election. Wedding the Democratic party to The Squad thus making it a them or me proposition. You either will get the Democrats with The Squad and potentially all their policy ideas you disagree with or another 4 years of me. That's the appeal he's making to the people that voted for him instead of Hillary. He knows people are motivated by hate and playing on that in a few different ways. Its an appeal to racial, political, and even generational prejudices. He is also playing off grievances on the right. "I'm not racist and neither are you by extension for voting for me or supporting me. They are trying to silence us as they always do. Democrats have called anything Republicans have said racist for decades and here they are doing it again."

Yeah. I don’t think you’re at all wrong on this. And absolutely, Trump doesn’t care about the GOP. He has basically set himself up as simply Anti-Democratic Party. He openly blames them for everything, real or made up. Many people believe everything he says. No matter how farcical it is. If he wins, it was all worth it. The ends justified the means.

Comment

Some of that might be referenced here.

Trump’s False Claims About Rep. Ilhan Omar

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/07/tr...ep-ilhan-omar/

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Yeah. I don’t think you’re at all wrong on this. And absolutely, Trump doesn’t care about the GOP. He has basically set himself up as simply Anti-Democratic Party. He openly blames them for everything, real or made up. Many people believe everything he says. No matter how farcical it is. If he wins, it was all worth it. The ends justified the means.
                            What is another term for a party whose entire platform is being an alliance against all things that represent the left?

Comment

Can you link up the married her brother thing? Because snopes has that as unproven.

I mean, I don’t agree with most of her policies but oh boy is that a big accusation.

Comment

• Originally posted by daCat View Post
                                It's also possible he did this to force the Democrats hand. The core of the party (Pelosi) was starting to call down the radicals and he forced them to either abandon them, or defend them. It's worked out that way it seems. It's kind of a defining moment for the party.

He’s forcing the Dems hand by being racist towards the far left’s not very popular outside of their district members, knowing that the Dems will condemn said racism.

He’s rallying a base that quite honestly is disappointing that it still exists. I’m glad I’m not on the racist person’s side.

Comment

Working...
                                X