Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Go back to where you came from...

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • As the board coloured person and the only non US born immigrant.Here's my hawt taek:


    Why aren't any of the congresswomen talking about solutions to stem illegal immigration and asylum crisis?
    Why can't we send the US military to take out the cartels and make it safe the people to return to their nation?

    *currently posting from a shithole nation: India.
    Last edited by sctrojan; 07-16-2019, 10:29 AM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

      Not at all...i just wanted to see who is gonna stroke out first.
      So playing off Trump's racist statements for the LOLs? If your raison d'etre is just to piss off people you should probably re-examine your choices.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
        As the board coloured person and the only non US born immigrant.Here's my hawt taek:


        Why aren't any of the congresswomen talking about solutions to stem illegal immigration and asylum crisis?
        Why can't we send the US military to take out the cartels and make it safe the people to return to their nation?

        *currently posting from a shithole nation: India.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by daCat View Post

          Evidently I've self deported back to the shithole from where I came

          Comment


          • Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

            Not at all...i just wanted to see who is gonna stroke out first.
            So, when your arguments fall flat and your logic fails, now, you did it for the LOLZ?

            Right. Uh huh.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

              Evidently I've self deported back to the shithole from where I came
              Brown guilt?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Deschet View Post

                So, when your arguments fall flat and your logic fails, now, you did it for the LOLZ?

                Right. Uh huh.
                Somebody has to pick up PBS's slack.

                Comment


                • Defending Trump, White House adviser Kellyanne Conway asks a reporter: 'What's your ethnicity?'

                  https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...icity-n1030406

                  lol, at this dumbass.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post



                    3 out of 4 of their “shithole countries” literally are the USA.
                    One them is a dirtbag from a legit shithole nation. Maybe she shouldn't be that upset either, I mean it was just someone that said something.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post
                      One them is a dirtbag from a legit shithole nation. Maybe she shouldn't be that upset either, I mean it was just someone that said something.
                      Dirtbag?

                      Comment


                      • Behold your media for the last 3 days.....


                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        ​​​​​​​TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        ​​​​​​​TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        ​​​​​​​TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        ​​​​​​​TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        ​​​​​​​TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NEW RULES MON FOR THE ASYLUMS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        ​​​​​​​TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        ​​​​​​​TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        ​​​​​​​TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        ​​​​​​​TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        ​​​​​​​TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        ​​​​​​​TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        ​​​​​​​TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        ​​​​​​​TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        ​​​​​​​TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS
                        TRUMP SAID NAUGHTY WORDS ON THE TWITTERS


                        All this "outrage" is about keeping the limelight on the perpetually offended....and not on the real issue
                        Last edited by ibleed; 07-16-2019, 03:38 PM.

                        Comment


                        • Cspan is interesting right now.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ibleed View Post
                            Trump really should just delete his Twitter altogether.

                            He would accomplish two things.

                            1) He would stop posting stupid ass tweets

                            2) He would cause Twitter to collapse


                            Of course, I'm sure the woke left would sue to force him to put it back up and go judge shopping to force him to put his twitter back up.
                            I've said it before and I'll say it again.
                            Prior to Trump, Obama understood the use rhetoric almost better than anyone.

                            Trump...takes it to a whole other level. Whether we know what the end game is, he knows what he's doing.

                            That doesn't make it right, or good, or anything. But the guy is not an idiot. The guy knows what he's doing.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by theBHMAguy View Post

                              I've said it before and I'll say it again.
                              Prior to Trump, Obama understood the use rhetoric almost better than anyone.

                              Trump...takes it to a whole other level. Whether we know what the end game is, he knows what he's doing.

                              That doesn't make it right, or good, or anything. But the guy is not an idiot. The guy knows what he's doing.
                              With what I have been reading over the last 24 hours, it's appearing to me that Trump is doing this intentionally to deflect. Like you said, we dont know to what end. But my god is the left and media completely eating this shit up like a chocolate eclair.

                              Meanwhile, he makes a policy change and it gets less attention than Coco the Panda.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ibleed View Post

                                With what I have been reading over the last 24 hours, it's appearing to me that Trump is doing this intentionally to deflect. Like you said, we dont know to what end. But my god is the left and media completely eating this shit up like a chocolate eclair.

                                Meanwhile, he makes a policy change and it gets less attention than Coco the Panda.
                                Almost everything he does is intentional.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X