Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I think we have the why, I mean other than being a fucking racist moron, now. He's movong to end asylum for central american countries.

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

The one country that any of those reps were born in, outside of the US, is Somolia....which is a shithole but not exactly known for progressivism.
      To be honest, neither is Omar. Progressive I mean. Devout Muslim and progressive are about as oxymoronic as you can find.

Comment

Hookems is starting to feel himself a little bit again now that Fresneck is back to liking all his posts.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Are you suggesting that the president ate out his own fathers asshole for money? And I’m the one with the dystopian vision?

Sigh, why do you do this TTU? You always just assume I’m obsessed with some romantic or terrible vision of the future, as if I haven’t put any thought into what I believe. You’re a better student of history than I am, what’s the general trend in history for countries like ours? Because there’s a hell of a lot more crashing and burning going on than slow and steady progressions through time.
          I was just trying to following your witty lead by doing a bit of satire myself.

I don't think you are romantic about it. I can imagine a worst case scenario of quite bleak things which generally flips a switch in me like a reset. I find myself hopeful rooting for something positive to take hold from the moment while knowing its not all that realistic. I prefer that to being right about predicting the collapse, crash, public executions, etc. Like perhaps this all can lead to a reset for the modern age.

Comment

Originally posted by md21 View Post
            Hookems is starting to feel himself a little bit again now that Fresneck is back to liking all his posts.
            First of all, what Fresneck and I do in the privacy of our PMs is none of your business, bigot.

Second of all, I don’t need an excuse to feel myself, it’s just something I do from time to time. Question is, how sad is your life that you can’t relate?

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

I was just trying to following your witty lead by doing a bit of satire myself.

I don't think you are romantic about it. I can imagine a worst case scenario of quite bleak things which generally flips a switch in me like a reset. I find myself hopeful rooting for something positive to take hold from the moment while knowing its not all that realistic. I prefer that to being right about predicting the collapse, crash, public executions, etc. Like perhaps this all can lead to a reset for the modern age.
              You know what TTU... you’re alright. Good post.

Comment

The sky is falling/Trump said something racist....

Anymore, all this sounds like is the blathering of someone being intellectually lazy, or a retard. Yeah, he has the diplomatic finesse of a brick.

He called out people who need a good comeuppance. His choice of words lacked... a lot. Calling it racist is just one more instance of nonsensical application of the word. Why not call him an astronaut? He seems spacey enough. Or just continue using the word "racist" until it no longer serves it's true meaning. Until people grow tired of the Chicken Little bullshit and just eat the apple while looking at you like the drama queens you act like.

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post
                  The sky is falling/Trump said something racist....

Anymore, all this sounds like is the blathering of someone being intellectually lazy, or a retard. Yeah, he has the diplomatic finesse of a brick.

He called out people who need a good comeuppance. His choice of words lacked... a lot. Calling it racist is just one more instance of nonsensical application of the word. Why not call him an astronaut? He seems spacey enough. Or just continue using the word "racist" until it no longer serves it's true meaning. Until people grow tired of the Chicken Little bullshit and just eat the apple while looking at you like the drama queens you act like.

If not race, what was the defining characteristic of him telling four citizens, three of whom were born in American, to go back to their shit hole country?

Comment

If not race, what was the defining characteristic of him telling four citizens, three of whom were born in American, to go back to their shit hole country?
                    Maybe because they run around denigrating the country they are in government to help take care of it's problems? You know, a job where it helps to actually like the place and want to keep making it better. Just because Trump is a blast of flatulence when he opens his cake hole doesn't make these people's actions any better.

Comment

Maybe because they run around denigrating the country they are in government to help take care of it's problems? You know, a job where it helps to actually like the place and want to keep making it better. Just because Trump is a blast of flatulence when he opens his cake hole doesn't make these people's actions any better.
                      Like... I get what you’re saying. So, to what countries was he then referring? Do you honestly think he determined this by a means that doesn’t include their family heritage or appearance?

Comment

Their “shithole country” literally is the USA.

Comment

Their “shithole country” literally is the USA.
                          This. Again, and again, this.

DaCat’s point is that the word racist gets thrown out so often that actual examples get obscured by the sheer volume of erroneous instances of usage. The counter-argument to this can be seen in DaCat’s own skepticism of labeling Trump’s tweets as racist.

Those adopting this stance are falling victim to their own argument; this actually was racist but the supersaturation of the word today causes them to not see the inherent racism of which Trump is guilty.

I agree. The word is thrown around too often. It’s ubiquity knows no political faction, as both sides invoke it as needed. But, when we see clear examples of it, we need to call it out. And to me, this was a pretty clear-cut example.

Comment

Did he actually say "go back to your shithole country?" Or did he suggest AOC go back to the bronx and fix its problems? And then later suggest that if they don't like it here, they can leave?

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post
                              Did he actually say "go back to your shithole country?" Or did he suggest AOC go back to the bronx and fix its problems? And then later suggest that if they don't like it here, they can leave?
                              So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......

....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....

....it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!
                              There you go, you lazy, illiterate retard. You're so eager to pole vault onto The Donald's mushroom tip, you didn't even bother to read the goddamn tweets that caused this.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X