• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• This is 2019.

We are all fucked.

Comment

• IBleed bringing up dogs being racist reminded me of some chick who said White people own dogs because they want to feel like they have slaves again. You can't make this shit up.

Comment

• So at Trump's rally there was a "send her back" chant.

Comment

• Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post
            So at Trump's rally there was a "send her back" chant.
            Bro. The GOP needs more bro’s like you. But... I’m guessing that, like me, you saw the party for what it was/is and left. Like? Colin Powell was the guy who walked away which got me “woke”. That’s the guy who represented actual “Republican” values. When the GOP pilloried him? I knew it was time to walk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post
              Bro. The GOP needs more bro’s like you. But... I’m guessing that, like me, you saw the party for what it was/is and left. Like? Colin Powell was the guy who walked away which got me “woke”. That’s the guy who represented actual “Republican” values. When the GOP pilloried him? I knew it was time to walk.
              For me it was the party forcing Palin on McCain. Just play to the least common denominator to court votes rather than focus on good policy.

Comment

• Originally posted by daCat View Post

Perhaps one of Russian heritage.

Oh wait, he's in cahoots with the Russians so that's out.

He's basically telling those "representatives" who espouse hatred for the USA to shut the fuck up. After the firestorm of nonsense that has arisen from this, I'm fairly convinced it was a calculated move to tie the DNC to it's radical members' agenda. It may just prove to be the smartest political move he ever made.

That’s fine if that’s what he was trying to do. That’s politics. He just used racist words when doing so therefore is justifiably being called a racist.

Comment

• Ibleed would blow a dude to trigger the libz but don’t you dare call him a homo.

Comment

• Also, ibleed still hasn’t called Trump a racist yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

I'm glad you brought that up. Rep Omar to question the loyalty of Jewish Americans who don't have the same policy as her on Israel suggesting they have dual loyalty to Israel. If I recall correctly you never could be bothered to say that was even a bigoted statement. Why is it bigoted when Trump questions the citizenship and loyalty of people who disagree with him on policy but not when Rep. Omar does the same thing it's somehow not bigoted?

I have no problem saying both are bigoted statements.

Rep. Omar is playing on the historic anti-Semitism of questioning the loyalty of Jewish citizens when she doesn't care for their position on Israeli - Palestinian conflict. President Trump is playing on the historic racism, bigotry, and xenophobia directed towards minorities (non-white people).

Or try telling some Cajuns to go back to Canada.

Because we all know Trump is an unapologetic racist deep down even Dynasty, daCat, iBleed, etc. Thus watching AOC etc going after Nancy is more interesting. Also because the Democratic party brought it on themselves.
                      Did Omar tell the Israel loving jews to go back to Israel? She only said that Israel loving Jewish Americans have an Israel First - America Second agenda. This is true because look at the Iraq war - it was shepherded by Paul Wolfowitz and Douglas Feith - both Israel first American jews. The iraq war was to prevent Saddam/Iraq from becoming a power in the ME because he had Oil and Israel doesn't

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/10-years-...ts-the-iraq-wa

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post
                        Ibleed would blow a dude to trigger the libz but don’t you dare call him a homo.
                        Funny you should say this, because even when I express some support for a democrat candidate you STILL cannot help yourself from partisan bickering at me. You basically say something to the effect of "You only support that candidate because you want her to lose to Drufmpphs".

I'm looking for any excuse to not vote for Trump next year.... but, unlike TTU, I'm not going to vote for a Democrat just for the sake of opposing Trump. I'm not going to vote for a Democrat who openly advocates for decriminalizing illegal border crossings, providing free healthcare for illegals, reparations, elimination of private health insurance, green new deal, or rediculous higher taxes.

And I'm also not going to vote 3rd candidate just as a "fuck you". I'm going to vote for either the Democrat or Trump next year. Give me a reason to vote against him other than "he says nasty things on twitter!" Get out of here with that shit. Trump's foreign policy is just as bad as Obama's. Trump's domestic policy is meh. He represents everything that's wrong with American culture. But he got tax reform through which I approve of, and regulations have been cut which have been of some benefit.

But if you put up a Democrat who's platform is basically centered around "Fuck you white people"...I'm going to vote Trump again. It's that simple.

But yea, keep up with the "Racism Racism Racism' nonsense....when the Dems keep that up and get annihilated in 2020 as a result don't blame me. Blame your damn selves.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post
                          Also, ibleed still hasn’t called Trump a racist yet.
                          And damn..... even when I explain myself, you STILL cannot look past "racism".

Thanks again for proving my point.

You are basically Diet SCT

Comment

• You’re a rabid racist. You’re never voting Democrat no matter what. That’s what you don’t get. Democrats aren’t recruiting your vote. Trump barely won against a terrible candidate and now has tons of broken promises. You keep hoping for an annihilation but in reality Trump is probably going to lose. And then you’ll be faced with and America that moved on from the bigot and you’ll have to pretend you don’t hate minorities anymore. But people remember.

Comment

• Originally posted by ibleed View Post

And damn..... even when I explain myself, you STILL cannot look past "racism".

Thanks again for proving my point.

You are basically Diet SCT
                              Desperation is a stinky cologne.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

For me it was the party forcing Palin on McCain. Just play to the least common denominator to court votes rather than focus on good policy.
                                I wish they had chosen Rice as his running mate instead. I know they wanted to distance themselves from Bush, but that would have been one hell of a ticket.

Comment

Working...
                                X