X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ibleed View Post
    Where did I say "He's not racist"

I'll wait. Come on... go ahead.

I'll give you a hint.... "Because you didnt say he is racist means you said he isnt racist" doesnt count.
    So what, exactly, are are you opinions of whether or not the tweets were racist?

Comment

• Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

So what, exactly, are are you opinions of whether or not the tweets were racist?
      Still waiting.....

Comment

• Did ibleed stretch before doing all these twists to avoid calling Trump a racist?

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post
          Did ibleed stretch before doing all these twists to avoid calling Trump a racist?
          Do you follow up sniffing your own farts with potpourri?

Go figure out how to portray the QWERTY system as a symbol of white supremacy or something.

Comment

• Ibleed: 2 parts Dynasty, 1 part daCat, 1 part PBS, 0 parts brain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash View Post
              Ibleed: 2 parts Dynasty, 1 part daCat, 1 part PBS, 0 parts brain.
              Damn... I didn't qualify for a cock reference.

Guess I need to try harder!

Comment

Yes. Harder. Rock hard.

Comment

No reference? Looks like you got the shaft.

Comment

Still waiting.....
                    You implied that the tweets weren't racist by lambasting against people calling them racist.

Now answer the question. What, exactly, are are you opinions of whether or not the tweets were racist?

Here's your chance to clear the air. But much like daCat, I fully expect you to ignore and deflect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

You implied that the tweets weren't racist by lambasting against people calling them racist.

Now answer the question. What, exactly, are are you opinions of whether or not the tweets were racist?

Here's your chance to clear the air. But much like daCat, I fully expect you to ignore and deflect.
                      So in other words..... you cant find where I said "he's not racist"? Gotcha. So if you are going to try and ridicule me, dont take what I say out of context.

Plus, you routinely lambast dacat and others because they routinely use the same schtick over and over again. Often times rightfully so. But now you criticize me for doing the same thing to DPR here? Interesting.

I gave you your chance to validate your claim.... and you deflected..... and now you are going to say I'm deflecting? Bill Gates aint even that rich.

Comment

• Originally posted by BChris View Post
                        I wonder why he never told Pelosi to go back where she came from.
                        Pelosi came from Hell. That would be allowable.

Comment

• Trump has said a lot of stupid shit in the last 3 years, but this takes the cake. What an absolute dipshit. You had the libs going after each other and you say this and unite them back together. The Squad vs. Pelosi was starting to get good. What a dumbass.

Comment

So in other words..... you cant find where I said "he's not racist"? Gotcha. So if you are going to try and ridicule me, dont take what I say out of context.

Plus, you routinely lambast dacat and others because they routinely use the same schtick over and over again. Often times rightfully so. But now you criticize me for doing the same thing to DPR here? Interesting.

I gave you your chance to validate your claim.... and you deflected..... and now you are going to say I'm deflecting? Bill Gates aint even that rich.
                            That's interesting. Two questions to help me learn.

1.) What did you mean by the following posts in a thread where people, DPR specifically, were calling Trump's tweets racist?

Originally posted by ibleed View Post
                            DPR goes full DPR.

"He's a racist! And if you dont agree with that, then you are a racist!"
                            Originally posted by ibleed View Post
                            The democrats have now transformed into the party that cried "Racist" and have completely erased all meaning in the word.

They still havent learned their lesson. They are probably going to get annihilated in 2020 because they have nothing else.
                            2.) Do you or do you not think that the tweets were racist?

Comment

Same thing as me? I made a definitive statement on Trump’s remarks, which were textbook racism. You’re doing everything you can to avoid making a clear statement.

Is Trump a racist? Yes or no. Let’s make this super easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Triplethreat View Post
                                Trump has said a lot of stupid shit in the last 3 years, but this takes the cake. What an absolute dipshit. You had the libs going after each other and you say this and unite them back together. The Squad vs. Pelosi was starting to get good. What a dumbass.
                                It’s weird how people seem more upset that Trump stepped on a rake politically rather than the most definitive proof yet that he’s an unapologetic racist.

Comment

Working...
                                X