Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not at all surprising to see ibleed pretending like a white man telling a US born and raised black woman to go back to Africa is not a big deal.

If anyone thinks the supposed Apprentice tapes w Trump using the N word would matter they are mistaken. Ibleed, daCat and others would just say it was in the past and just words and Trump isn’t really racist and it’s the Democrats fault for making a big deal over it yada yada yada.

The beauty of Trump is he has stripped bare the racism fault lines in this country. Republicans who voted in favor of condemning Omar’s remarks are voting against condemning Trump’s blatantly racist remarks. You have to fully support Israel or your an antisemite, but telling POC to go back to where they came from (not USA) is not bigoted.

Comment

• As an aside, Trump rarely questions the loyalty of white male political opponents but routinely does it to minorities. Bernie is as far left as AOC but Trump just calls him crazy. But with AOC he accuses her of not being a real American. If you can’t spot the difference then congrats - you’re a racist.

Comment

• DPR goes full DPR.

"He's a racist! And if you dont agree with that, then you are a racist!"

Comment

• The democrats have now transformed into the party that cried "Racist" and have completely erased all meaning in the word.

They still havent learned their lesson. They are probably going to get annihilated in 2020 because they have nothing else.

Comment

• Originally posted by ibleed View Post
            The democrats have now transformed into the party that cried "Racist" and have completely erased all meaning in the word.

They still havent learned their lesson. They are probably going to get annihilated in 2020 because they have nothing else.
            I’ll ask again, how is telling four brown people to go back to their shitty country NOT racist?

Honestly, if it had just been Omar, maybe you could Dynasty your way out of this. But three of them were born and raised in the fucking USA.

Stop making excuses for him and find better hills to die on that this shit.

Comment

• I wonder why he never told Pelosi to go back where she came from.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

I’ll ask again, how is telling four brown people to go back to their shitty country NOT racist?

Honestly, if it had just been Omar, maybe you could Dynasty your way out of this. But three of them were born and raised in the fucking USA.

Stop making excuses for him and find better hills to die on that this shit.
                I'm not talking about the tweets specifically in that post. Are they stupid? Yes. Trump's an idiot in this case. Perhaps there a case that this is all just intentional banter to deflect, but for now I'm taking them at face value.... they're fucking stupid. Let's move on to the bigger picture.

The point is that we have watched for years the left call everything under the sun "racist". It's gotten to the point where it's basically becoming a meme. That is very very bad because it devalues the impact of a case when something comes up that might ACTUALLY be racist, because it no longer gets any credibility. I mean... look what has become of the Metoo movement? They're a joke now.... and now they have done more harm than good.

It's like I said, it's the party that cried "racist"... now they're calling these tweets racist.... and the reaction is becoming "so what, they called everything else racist what else is new?"

That's a dangerous road to be on.

Comment

• It's just locker room talk.

Comment

I'm not talking about the tweets specifically in that post. Are they stupid? Yes. Trump's an idiot in this case. Perhaps there a case that this is all just intentional banter to deflect, but for now I'm taking them at face value.... they're fucking stupid. Let's move on to the bigger picture.

The point is that we have watched for years the left call everything under the sun "racist". It's gotten to the point where it's basically becoming a meme. That is very very bad because it devalues the impact of a case when something comes up that might ACTUALLY be racist, because it no longer gets any credibility. I mean... look what has become of the Metoo movement? They're a joke now.... and now they have done more harm than good.

It's like I said, it's the party that cried "racist"... now they're calling these tweets racist.... and the reaction is becoming "so what, they called everything else racist what else is new?"

If you want to say there’s some boy who cried wolf here, that’s fine. Actual racism does get devalued when it’s played as a card, which sometime it is.

Doesn’t change that this case was textbook racism, by the POTUS, in writing.

Comment

In a thread about racist tweets by the President....

DPR: The tweets are racist
                      iBleed: HE'S NOT RACIST
                      Me: How were the tweets not racist?!
                      ibleed: I wasn't talking about the tweets...
                      Everyone:

Comment

DPR goes full DPR.

"He's a racist! And if you dont agree with that, then you are a racist!"
                        Yes?

You live in Louisiana. The next black guy you see, tell him to go back to Africa. Let me know how that works out for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

In a thread about racist tweets by the President....

DPR: The tweets are racist
                          iBleed: HE'S NOT RACIST
                          Me: How were the tweets not racist?!
                          ibleed: I wasn't talking about the tweets...
                          Everyone:
                          Where did I say "He's not racist"

I'll wait. Come on... go ahead.

I'll give you a hint.... "Because you didnt say he is racist means you said he isnt racist" doesnt count.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post

Yes?

You live in Louisiana. The next black guy you see, tell him to go back to Africa. Let me know how that works out for you.
                            I actually have some funny examples on this very statement... but it wouldnt matter because you would scoff at it anyway and continue to smell your own ideological farts.

Comment

I actually have some funny examples on this very statement... but it wouldnt matter because you would scoff at it anyway and continue to smell your own ideological farts.
                              You have multiple examples of telling black people to go back to Africa and they were funny to you?

That explains a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post

You have multiple examples of telling black people to go back to Africa and they were funny to you?

That explains a lot.
                                I say it....and it comes out the other end....

Sun rises in the east, water is wet, DPR smells his own ideological farts.

Comment

Working...
                                X