Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go back to where you came from...

Yep. The fact that the President of the United States of America just said that to four female Congresswomen should shock every single United States citizen to the core.

Instead, it came as a shock to no one.

Essentially reframing his thoughts on “shithole countries, Trump went full-bore xenophobic racist this last weekend.

”So interesting to see 'Progressive' Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run.

"Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough.”
    At what point can we put the baby to bed when it comes to the debate as to whether Trump is a racist? At this point, it’s pretty much right out there in the open.

Trump is desperately trying to widen the schism between rural whites and more multicultural urban areas in an effort to further polarize our society for political gain. And he’s becoming more and more honest and forthcoming with what he believes: that, to be American, you have to be white and not have ever come from a “shithole” country.

It becomes increasingly clear that Trump does not understand what it means to be American. He plays on people’s baser instincts and fears in an attempt to divide us as a nation.

And, sadly, no one in the GOP seems to care. Like... at all. Silence. They’re all scared shitless of the man.

Pretty much the stupidest thing he could have said.

Considering the Dems spent the entire weekend going at each other on twitter, hard.

Comment

Originally posted by boomie View Post
      Pretty much the stupidest thing he could have said.

Considering the Dems spent the entire weekend going at each other on twitter, hard.
      Right? Like... why give them something which galvanizes them? You literally have to wonder if this guy is just dumb enough to not think almost anything through or whether he’s doing it on purpose. Regardless, it’s just plain bizarre.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Right? Like... why give them something which galvanizes them? You literally have to wonder if this guy is just dumb enough to not think almost anything through or whether he’s doing it on purpose. Regardless, it’s just plain bizarre.
        Yeah, I thought his Q&A/presser where he praised Pelosi was kind of a sly way to go at the weekends' shenanigans from the Dems, but that tweet just dumbfounded me.

Dude can't stay out of his own way. But the optics of the tweet were definitely horrifying, and made those 4 reps sympathetic, which I didn't think was possible after Friday/Saturday, when they pretty much called the CBC Uncle Tom's.

Comment

Dynasty should show up with a “well technically...” post any minute now.

Comment

Yeah, I thought his Q&A/presser where he praised Pelosi was kind of a sly way to go at the weekends' shenanigans from the Dems, but that tweet just dumbfounded me.

Dude can't stay out of his own way. But the optics of the tweet were definitely horrifying, and made those 4 reps sympathetic, which I didn't think was possible after Friday/Saturday, when they pretty much called the CBC Uncle Tom's.
            Keep an eye on the walk back gentlemen.

We’ve already made it to simply “the optics are horrifying”

Not that it IS horrifying that a sitting president would tweet blatant racism. But that the optics of doing so are bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

Keep an eye on the walk back gentlemen.

We’ve already made it to simply “the optics are horrifying”

Not that it IS horrifying that a sitting president would tweet blatant racism. But that the optics of doing so are bad.
              I think you're putting words in my mouth here. I meant the optics of the tweet are horrifying when you're doing mindless scrolling of twitter and see that pop up, versus if you were to tune into a press conference or something and you heard it.

But semantics and all. Not sure why you're trying to pick a fight with me here.

Comment

Yeah. He made people who aren’t well liked by the Establishment Left seem sympathetic.

I also question the timing. It’s almost as if Trump lobbed out a racist hand grenade, knowing that his tweet would dominate news cycles to the exclusion of his ICE raids.

Comment

I think you're putting words in my mouth here. I meant the optics of the tweet are horrifying when you're doing mindless scrolling of twitter and see that pop up, versus if you were to tune into a press conference or something and you heard it.

But semantics and all. Not sure why you're trying to pick a fight with me here.
                  Not trying to pick a fight. Just pointing out there is a massive difference between “the optics of” and “the reality of”.

You’ve been a Trump apologist in the past so I’m not surprised to see the hedge with “optics”.

If I misread your intention, I apologize. But your words don’t match the offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post
                    Dynasty should show up with a “well technically...” post any minute now.
                    What he's hearing from his sources...

Comment

Shame on you Mr. President. A horrible misstep.

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post
                        Shame on you Mr. President. A horrible misstep.
                        LMAO "misstep". So did the Intel community cabal make him get all racist?

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

LMAO "misstep". So did the Intel community cabal make him get all racist?
                          Racist? That word is used so often, i guess it kinda means the everything is racist to some people.

Comment

Racist? That word is used so often, i guess it kinda means the everything is racist to some people.
                            What would you call telling non-whites that were born in the US to go back to their shitty countries?

Comment

Considering 3 of the 4 were born in the United States, "go back to your country" does seem kind of racist, no?

Comment

Working...
                              X