Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPP

Give more to businesses, they'll do the right thing. They promise.

https://www.salon.com/2020/10/09/sel...ting-ppp-loan/

I mean...it looks weird, but her personal money and her business money arent exactly the same thing. And no one is actually saying she funneled the PPP money into her campaign.

It is a bit challenging to run a business and run for office.

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post
      I mean...it looks weird, but her personal money and her business money arent exactly the same thing. And no one is actually saying she funneled the PPP money into her campaign.

It is a bit challenging to run a business and run for office.
      I'm not saying she did anything wrong, I'm implying the system should be changed so things like this can't happen. I am also all for getting rid of lobbying, at least where it pertains to money.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

I'm not saying she did anything wrong, I'm implying the system should be changed so things like this can't happen. I am also all for getting rid of lobbying, at least where it pertains to money.
        You wonder, if she wasn't running for office, and didn't need a clear separation of business money and election money, would she have used her personal money to prop up her company.

Comment

Fuck that bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

You wonder, if she wasn't running for office, and didn't need a clear separation of business money and election money, would she have used her personal money to prop up her company.
            Im sure you would have had the same mealy mouthed explanation had it been a democrat...right Dynasty?

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Im sure you would have had the same mealy mouthed explanation had it been a democrat...right Dynasty?
              I’m a straight shooter.

Comment

What's funny is that a lot of this crap could have easily been prevented, by using bonuses for financial institutions. Make it to where the banks that issued funds mostly to small businesses would get something in return in regards to processing fees. Use a tiered system, the more small businesses you lend to, the more you get back. Frankly, businesses with more than 100 employees should have gotten a whole lot of nothing, because most of them had other ways to get funds.

Comment

Originally posted by Canedude08 View Post
                  What's funny is that a lot of this crap could have easily been prevented, by using bonuses for financial institutions. Make it to where the banks that issued funds mostly to small businesses would get something in return in regards to processing fees. Use a tiered system, the more small businesses you lend to, the more you get back. Frankly, businesses with more than 100 employees should have gotten a whole lot of nothing, because most of them had other ways to get funds.
                  You're assuming that smart people with critical thinking skills are in charge.

Unfortunately that isn't the case. I'm also sorry to say that anyone over 70 isn't going to have this skillset.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                    You're assuming that smart people with critical thinking skills are in charge.

Unfortunately that isn't the case. I'm also sorry to say that anyone over 70 isn't going to have this skillset.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                    Or... that those in charge didn’t know this fuckery was going to happen. Or, care if it did.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Or... that those in charge didn’t know this fuckery was going to happen. Or, care if it did.
                      They knew, us in the financial services industry literally knew THE DAY the legislation was enacted. We started laughing, because the ones of us who aren't greedy sycophants knew that this was a giveaway for big business, most of whom didn't need a dime of this money. The way this gets fixed now is if the government comes back in a month and systematically forgives all the sub 100k loans. That and by doing an aggressive audit of the ones over that figure, especially the million+ ones.

Comment

Working...
                      X