Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember that time a right-wing militia group plotted to kidnap a state governor?

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ll anticipate your answer and respond.

The idea is that the State, in extreme conservative circles, is an anti-conservative force. Russel Kirk more or less defined conservatism as a state of mind, in terms of how man and society interact. The word conservative is, in this regard, an adjective.

At best, as a conservative, you can argue that one cannot abolish government, as humans are essentially selfish, evil beings. Government exists to curb our baser instincts.

Consider the fact that the notion of the State — at least as we understand it today — originated in the Renaissance. Before that, governance was a hodgepodge of overlapping entities. Kingdoms, the Church and other entities often served to check the power of each other.

Keeping this in mind, an anarchist — from a conservative point of view — is not necessarily a proponent of lawlessness, or even a violent revolutionary... but rather, one who opposes the right of the State to be the sole provider of these things. Conservative anarchists oppose the concept of the State because the State is inherently hostile to the goods and practices necessary not only for law and order, but also for a flourishing associational life on the part of its citizens.

That’s the gist, at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post

Been over this ad nauseum. Every time he's confronted, he fumbles around and can't give any kind of direct answer. Then he follows that with a weak ass condemnation. He knows he can't win without the supremacist vote. And he knows that casual racists such as yourself will defend him to the end.
      You're making the assumption that people like Dynasty are casual racists. No, Dynasty is your typical piece of crap bigot, he's just too gutless to go all out with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Canedude08 View Post

You're making the assumption that people like Dynasty are casual racists. No, Dynasty is your typical piece of crap bigot, he's just too gutless to go all out with it.
        You're gonna need to back up your theory, or withdraw it. kay?

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post
          I’ll anticipate your answer and respond.

The idea is that the State, in extreme conservative circles, is an anti-conservative force. Russel Kirk more or less defined conservatism as a state of mind, in terms of how man and society interact. The word conservative is, in this regard, an adjective.

At best, as a conservative, you can argue that one cannot abolish government, as humans are essentially selfish, evil beings. Government exists to curb our baser instincts.

Consider the fact that the notion of the State — at least as we understand it today — originated in the Renaissance. Before that, governance was a hodgepodge of overlapping entities. Kingdoms, the Church and other entities often served to check the power of each other.

Keeping this in mind, an anarchist — from a conservative point of view — is not necessarily a proponent of lawlessness, or even a violent revolutionary... but rather, one who opposes the right of the State to be the sole provider of these things. Conservative anarchists oppose the concept of the State because the State is inherently hostile to the goods and practices necessary not only for law and order, but also for a flourishing associational life on the part of its citizens.

That’s the gist, at least.
          Are you stating this as theory, or as an explanation of what drives the militant efforts of Antifa and more radical factions of BLM (including the founders of BLM, who are confirmed Marxists)?

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

No need. You've been posting this shit for years. You get a raging boner every time a cop kills a minority.

Comment

No need. You've been posting this shit for years. You get a raging boner every time a cop kills a minority.
              See, now you are just trying to push you sick fantasy off on me.

I suggest you seek help.

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post

Are you stating this as theory, or as an explanation of what drives the militant efforts of all the right wing Militia groups, Proud Boys, Boogaloo's, Arian Nation, wanna be Nazi's, Antifa and more radical factions of BLM (including the founders of BLM, who are confirmed Marxists)?
                ffa

Comment

See, now you are just trying to push you sick fantasy off on me.

I suggest you seek help.
                  I suggest you stop being a racist piece of shit.

Comment

I suggest you stop being a racist piece of shit.
                    I suggest you stop blaming others for your shortcomings. If you see racism, its you. Not me.

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post

ffa
                      No doubt there are plenty of idiots to go around.

Comment

Dude, you aren't Trump, and I'm not a MAGA cultist that ignores what literally just happened before my eyes. Everyone here has consistently seen you say and do things that are bigoted as F. Remember your drunken tirades? Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post

Are you stating this as theory, or as an explanation of what drives the militant efforts of Antifa and more radical factions of BLM (including the founders of BLM, who are confirmed Marxists)?
                          As a theory. People who join Antifa are the same level of brainiac that join the Proud Boys. They don’t have the capacity to understand what I just wrote. They are the opposite side of the Anarchy coin to Anarcho-Capitalists... they’re Anarcho-Communists. Classically speaking, both have their roots in Germany.

Regarding both of those groups, neither exists in America without the other. Likewise, they both exist as visceral manifestations of the fractured nature of our nation.

Comment

Originally posted by Canedude08 View Post

Dude, you aren't Trump, and I'm not a MAGA cultist that ignores what literally just happened before my eyes. Everyone here has consistently seen you say and do things that are bigoted as F. Remember your drunken tirades? Exactly.
                            No. No you haven't. You all say you have, but i am none of the things you say. I have never acted or said anything bigoted.

Drunken Tirades? WHo do you think i am? PBS?

Comment

As a theory. People who join Antifa are the same level of brainiac that join the Proud Boys. They don’t have the capacity to understand what I just wrote. They are the opposite side of the Anarchy coin to Anarcho-Capitalists... they’re Anarcho-Communists. Classically speaking, both have their roots in Germany.

Regarding both of those groups, neither exists in America without the other. Likewise, they both exist as visceral manifestations of the fractured nature of our nation.
                              Proud boys aren't really a good representative for AnCaps. They're a lot closer to neonazis or neochauvanists. The militia movement is a completely different animal.

Comment

I would agree that extremists are idiots, regardless of ideology. But they move in opposite directions. The only thing they really share is extremism itself.

Comment

Working...
                                X