• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nash View Post

Truth is tough to swallow

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

Is that what Donnie nicknamed his mushroom head? So he can feed you the truth?

Comment

We see you struggle with that, pretty much daily.

Comment

Cling to hope, Dynazi. Mueller essentially told Congress to do their job. He gave them the pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post
            Cling to hope, Dynazi. Mueller essentially told Congress to do their job. He gave them the pieces.
            Sooooo....Nothing is gonna' happen from all this? That's what I was thinking, also.

Comment

Hope? I hope the intel community wasn't used as a political puppet. That's all i hope at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

Sooooo....Nothing is gonna' happen from all this? That's what I was thinking, also.
                Yep.

Comment

Hope? I hope the intel community wasn't used as a political puppet. That's all i hope at this point.
                  While, at the same time, Trump is using the JD as a political weapon? Nice.

Comment

While, at the same time, Trump is using the JD as a political weapon? Nice.
                    How exactly?

Comment

How exactly?
                      Dude. Barr is Trump’s Guy. He’s doing all of the things Sessions and Rosenstein didn’t/wouldn’t do. If you can’t see who and what he is, then I can’t help you.

Comment

Dude. Barr is Trump’s Guy. He’s doing all of the things Sessions and Rosenstein didn’t/wouldn’t do. If you can’t see who and what he is, then I can’t help you.
                        Like investigating the source of the investigation? An investigation that was based on a dossier that was known to be fake? I know sessions and rosenstein didn't do their jobs. Barr is not new to this position. I think you are just worried hes going to find that the entire Trump/russia thing was a fiction built by the intel community, in an attempt to remove Trump from office. And if that is true, then your entire bais is built on a lie.

Comment

Like investigating the source of the investigation? An investigation that was based on a dossier that was known to be fake? I know sessions and rosenstein didn't do their jobs. Barr is not new to this position. I think you are just worried hes going to find that the entire Trump/russia thing was a fiction built by the intel community, in an attempt to remove Trump from office. And if that is true, then your entire bais is built on a lie.
                          Lord. Does your fellating of Trump never end?

Comment

Lord. Does your fellating of Trump never end?
                            Are you suggesting the AG not investigate the possible impropriety? Thats actually what they do at the DOJ, you know that, right? And it sounds like there are people gushing to tell the DOJ what happened. So we will find out soon.

Comment

Are you suggesting the AG not investigate the possible impropriety? Thats actually what they do at the DOJ, you know that, right? And it sounds like there are people gushing to tell the DOJ what happened. So we will find out soon.
                              How about the fact that Trump gave him nearly unprecedented abilities to declassify shit? That’s not business as usual, bro, and you know it. It serves your purpose and fits your narrative. That’s why you’re okay with it. Trump wants his pound of flesh and was going to go through AGs until he got one who would do what he wants.

Comment

How about the fact that Trump gave him nearly unprecedented abilities to declassify shit? That’s not business as usual, bro, and you know it. It serves your purpose and fits your narrative. That’s why you’re okay with it. Trump wants his pound of flesh and was going to go through AGs until he got one who would do what he wants.
                                Hold up a sec. Are you saying government transparency is a bad thing?

Comment

Working...
                                X