Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Wow? How so? Is it so far-fetched that Barr is a guy willing to do Trump’s bidding?
    The 4th lesson wore off quickly.

Comment

Wow? How so? Is it so far-fetched that Barr is a guy willing to do Trump’s bidding?
      As we are learning....when there is no "there, there," it is difficult to invent evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

As we are learning....when there is no "there, there," it is difficult to invent evidence.
        Bro. There is plenty of damning evidence against Trump. You just don’t care.

Comment

Link?

Comment

There wasn't any evidence whatsoever. Otherwise Mueller would have recommended prosecuting him.

Did I do that right?

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post

There wasn't any evidence whatsoever. Otherwise Mueller would have recommended prosecuting him.

Did I do that right?
              Well, first, you have to not read the report. Then, you have to ignore it and go with Barr’s summary. But yeah. Yeah pretty close.

Comment

Did I do that right?
                I mean a special prosecutor that didn't prosecute? I wonder why?

Comment

You know why, you won't accept the fact why.

"did not charge Trump with a crime because it “was not an option” under Department of Justice (DOJ) regulations."

“After that investigation, if we had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that,”

Spin away, again, lol.

Comment

I don't know, DOJ policy?

Comment

I don't know, DOJ policy?
                      Fuck the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post

"did not charge Trump with a crime because it “was not an option” under Department of Justice (DOJ) regulations."

“After that investigation, if we had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that,”

Spin away, again, lol.
                        It was clearly a not guilty verdict.

Comment

Spin away, again, lol.
                          Wrong. The DOJ said it did not bring charges, and did not consider that rule.

"on March 5th, we specifically asked him about the OLC opinion and whether or not he was taking a position that he would have found a crime but for the existence of the OLC opinion. And he made it very clear several times that that was not his position. He was not saying that but for the OLC opinion, he would have found a crime. He made it clear that he had not made the determination that there was a crime."

Comment

Wrong. The DOJ said it did not bring charges, and did not consider that rule.

"on March 5th, we specifically asked him about the OLC opinion and whether or not he was taking a position that he would have found a crime but for the existence of the OLC opinion. And he made it very clear several times that that was not his position. He was not saying that but for the OLC opinion, he would have found a crime. He made it clear that he had not made the determination that there was a crime."
                            Now let's look at what Mueller actually said again...

“If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so,”

Comment

Now let's look at what Mueller actually said again...

“If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so,”
                              Yeah except his mandate was not to clear him. Only to find evidence of misconduct, which he did not.

Comment

Yeah except his mandate was not to clear him. Only to find evidence of misconduct, which he did not.

Comment

Working...
                                X