Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IG report is about to hit

I hope they don’t find that the FBI, DOJ, and CIA did abuse their power in a political witch hunt, but I’m not going to hold my breath.

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post
    I hope they don’t find that the FBI, DOJ, and CIA did abuse their power in a political witch hunt, but I’m not going to hold my breath.
    Do you think this little bit of reverse psychology will fool anyone into thinking that this isn't 100% your desired outcome?

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post

Do you think this little bit of reverse psychology will fool anyone into thinking that this isn't 100% your desired outcome?
      What I’m hearing is it is exactly what happened, but let’s wait and see.

Comment

I love your “sources”. They’ve never led us astray in the past.

Comment

Talk radio, yes.

Comment

Sure. We will say talk radio.

Comment

The other 76 threads about this weren't enough?

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

Here?! No. Duh.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

A Kardashian's job is never done.

Comment

It’s cute that Dynazi hasn’t even considered (or acknowledged) the notion that the AG is on a mission to prove this was the case rather than to uncover facts, in effect, being guilty of the very thing Trump is accusing said agencies of doing. Barr is firmly on Team Trump and is clearly willing to do what Sessions refused to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post
                      It’s cute that Dynazi hasn’t even considered (or acknowledged) the notion that the AG is on a mission to prove this was the case rather than to uncover facts, in effect, being guilty of the very thing Trump is accusing said agencies of doing. Barr is firmly on Team Trump and is clearly willing to do what Sessions refused to do.
                      Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post
                        I don’t get you. Barr’s is doing investigations. What evidence do you have that it didn’t happen? If it did happen, shouldn’t it be investigated? Or do you hate trump so much, that the rule of law isn’t important anymore?

Dude, you need to be ready to accept that this could be true. I’m ready to hear that all of it was legitimate. Because if so, The President didn’t break any laws to win and the Intel community was just doing their job. However, if the intel leadership truly was trying to play kingmaker, that’s a huge breach of trust.

Comment

Why do you hate Americans?

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Why do you hate Americans?
                            You’re crazy was exposed three threads ago. All your comments are moot.

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post

Wow.
                              Wow? How so? Is it so far-fetched that Barr is a guy willing to do Trump’s bidding?

Comment

Working...
                              X