Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMFAO @ this desperate fuck.

Trump told Rush: I want a bigger stimulus package than what Nancy wants. I want the exact opposite of what the democrats and republicans want. We have to do this. I'm telling you something I don't tell anybody else

I said Bigger!!
    Last edited by sctrojan; 10-09-2020, 08:32 PM.

Comment

So now that Trump is facing guaranteed defeat - he wants to now go beyond 2.2T that Nancy wants. He basically wants to burn down the US economy and hand over a bag of Poop to Biden

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
        So now that Trump is facing guaranteed defeat - he wants to now go beyond 2.2T that Nancy wants. He basically wants to burn down the US economy and hand over a bag of Poop to Biden
        Not exactly. He’s saying this so that desperate people will vote for him. Trust me, he has no desire to act on his words. It’s simply a carrot for those desperate people out there to latch onto. He could have said this a dozen times before now. Why then is he suddenly so concerned? He’s a snake oil salesman. This is snake oil, plain and simple.

Yes, there’s trouble in River City, but the lies and deceit Trump is peddling is far from the cure.

Comment

Working...
        X