Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rep. Justin Amash Leaves GOP: Politics is Trapped in a ‘Partisan Death Spiral’

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/re...-death-spiral/

Amash, a noted Libertarian, is not becoming a member of the Democratic party, instead choosing to stay as that rare breed of Congress member, an independent.
    I respect it. The Trump supporting Republicans will be pissed. The Democrat supporters will be mad he didn't just join them.

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post
    https://www.mediaite.com/politics/re...-death-spiral/

I respect it. The Trump supporting Republicans will be pissed. The Democrat supporters will be mad he didn't just join them.
    We are happy he left the GOP.

One less vote for GOP policies.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Finally a smart Congressman, it is about time.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Trump needs to be impeached!

Votes against impeachment.

So much for principles. I guess it isnt limited to Republicans and Democrats... turns out ANYBODY can forsake their principles for political points.

Comment

Originally posted by ibleed View Post
            Trump needs to be impeached!

Votes against impeachment.

So much for principles. I guess it isnt limited to Republicans and Democrats... turns out ANYBODY can forsake their principles for political points.

Liebleed strikes again.

Because Mr. Green’s resolution was privileged under House rules, it forced a vote. The new article of impeachment focused on Mr. Trump’s behavior and moral fitness to be president and not on whether he had engaged in obstruction of justice, as the previous resolutions had.

Comment

He still said "he neeeds to be impeached" and then voted no on impeachment.

Nice try

Comment

He still said "he neeeds to be impeached" and then voted no on impeachment.

Nice try
                Is it just me or are the board Trump apologists falling all over themselves to fill the dumbassery void left by PBS?

It’s like they’re trying to outdo themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

Is it just me or are the board Trump apologists falling all over themselves to fill the dumbassery void left by PBS?

It’s like they’re trying to outdo themselves.
                  Unlike you... I can actually QUOTE WHERE HE SAID IT....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.wa...outputType=amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...rticle/589783/

Rep. Justin Amash, the sole congressional Republican to call for President Trump’s impeachment, said Tuesday that the findings of special counsel Robert S. Mueller III left him with no other option
                  And theeeeen.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...mp/ncna1030791

All Republicans joined with 137 Democrats and the lone independent, Justin Amash, to table the resolution.
                  BUBUBUBUBUT THAAAAAATS DIIIIFEREEEEENT!!!

Comment

I'm six beers in and I can STILL source my shit better thsan the two of you clowns.

But let me guess.. He meant THAT KIND of impeachment....NOT THIS ONE!!!

Comment

I'm six beers in and I can STILL source my shit better thsan the two of you clowns.

But let me guess.. He meant THAT KIND of impeachment....NOT THIS ONE!!!
                      Weren't you one of the ones who praised the jury for not convicting Zimmerman because of the charges that the prosecution sought?

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post

Weren't you one of the ones who praised the jury for not convicting Zimmerman because of the charges that the prosecution sought?
                        I still laugh at the butt hurt over Zimmerman. Dude is certainly an asshole, but he wasn't guilty of what they were charging him with. They possibly could have gotten manslaughter because of his actions prior to the altercation, but you're never going to get a murder conviction on someone who shot a person that was straddling and punching them. It's damn near impossible to find a more definitive self defense use of force than that.

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

I still laugh at the butt hurt over Zimmerman. Dude is certainly an asshole, but he wasn't guilty of what they were charging him with. They possibly could have gotten manslaughter because of his actions prior to the altercation, but you're never going to get a murder conviction on someone who shot a person that was straddling and punching them. It's damn near impossible to find a more definitive self defense use of force than that.
                          Stalk and kill a kid is self defense. Got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post

Stalk a kid, lose site of said kid, turn around and head back your car, get jumped by said kid, said kid then gets you into a ground and pound situation, and then shoot said kid is self defense. Got it.
                            FIFY

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

FIFY
                              "That's fucking retarded dude. I guess you're opposed to burglars being charged with murder when someone dies during a burglary even if they didn't actually kill them?"

Comment

Working...
                              X