Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Murray Has Filed For Black Lung Benefits

Robert E. Murray, the former CEO and president of the now-bankrupt Murray Energy, has filed an application with the U.S. Department of Labor for black lung benefits. For years, Murray and his company fought against federal mine safety regulations aimed at reducing the debilitating disease.
    “I founded the company and created 8,000 jobs there until the move to end coal use. I am still chairman of the board,” he wrote on a Labor Department form that initiated his claim obtained by the Ohio Valley ReSource. “We’re in bankruptcy, and due to my health could not handle the president and CEO job any longer.”

According to sources, Murray’s claim is still in the initial stages and is being evaluated to determine the party potentially responsible for paying out the associated benefits. The Labor Department is required to determine a liable party before an initial ruling can be made on entitlement to benefits. If Murray’s claim were to go before an administrative law judge, some aspects of the claim would become a matter of public record.
    https://www.wvpublic.org/energy-envi...-lung-benefits

I wish there was a Hypocrisy Clause that doctors can use to deny medical treatment

Comment

Poetic justice

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
        Poetic justice
        I hope they treat him. I hope he survives with it for decades. I hope that he lives long enough to watch everything he ever built and loved come crumbling down. I hope he watches his heirs squander everything he worked for on useless frivolities while he's too weak to speak or do anything else but watch.

And then he can die. Forgotten, destitute, and alone.

Comment

So Bob Murray is going to claim that he should be paid before all other creditors......because he was injured on the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post

I hope they treat him. I hope he survives with it for decades. I hope that he lives long enough to watch everything he ever built and loved come crumbling down. I hope he watches his heirs squander everything he worked for on useless frivolities while he's too weak to speak or do anything else but watch.

*wipes jizz off screen*

Comment

Sounds good to me.

Comment

*wipes jizz off screen*
                Lmfao

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                    Keep on doing the Lord's work

Comment

EAT SHIT BOB!

https://youtu.be/c5W06xR8EYk

Comment

https://www.thedailybeast.com/bob-mu...sis-dies-at-80

And dead.

Comment

That didn’t take long

Comment

That didn’t take long
                            Why doesn't Biden use the example of Coal to push back against fracking? Trump made coal a big deal because Hillary said she would end coal mining jobs. How many new coal jobs has Trump created? How many new coal fired power plants has Trump created?

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Why doesn't Biden use the example of Coal to push back against fracking? Trump made coal a big deal because Hillary said she would end coal mining jobs. How many new coal jobs has Trump created? How many new coal fired power plants has Trump created?
                              Coal hit a 42 year low last year.

https://www.eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.php?id=43675

Comment

Working...
                              X