So much for volunteering

https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/24/b...form-veterans/

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Originally posted by PBS View Post
    For people that don't enlist

So much for volunteering

https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/24/b...form-veterans/

Sure - lets see how many people want to remain US citizens. I bet all those "asylum seekers" would just as well get their asses back to Guatemala

Comment

Like those chili shitters are worried about taxes

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post
        Like those chili shitters are worried about taxes

THose chili shitters are worried about being shipped off to another shithole to fight.

Comment

Will Trump have to pay back taxes?

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
            Will Trump have to pay back taxes?

Comment

If he uses splendor he won't even have to worry about the war Mana cost.

Comment

Creates further societal divide. I'm not for it.

Although, I have to give him credit for actually producing a plan for his presidency, vice just saying happy things along the way like most these fuckbags

Comment

How about the Israeli model? Everyone does 18-30 months service, then start your career.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                    If he uses splendor he won't even have to worry about the war Mana cost.
                    Underrated

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post
                      How about the Israeli model? Everyone does 18-30 months service, then start your career.
                      I’m surprised you’d be a fan of compulsory government anything.

Comment

Everybody who owns a gun needs to be conscripted because that would be faithfully following the 2nd Amendment

It would be hilarious how gun ownship drops in this nation and gun owners rushing to hand back guns.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

I’m surprised you’d be a fan of compulsory government anything.
                          Are you saying that because you think he's a libertarian or because you think he's a small government person?

Either of those can be for compulsory service depending on personal beliefs. Depends on your personal belief of what constitutes small government or libertarian (there are so many different versions of libertarianism that I quit calling myself one because it's confusing). Me personally, I'm for compulsory government service, but in line a free secondary education. Give everyone a degree, but they're required to serve the government in an equivalent capacity to pay for it. Medical degrees would require public service before private practice. Lawyers should serve as public defenders before private practice. Engineers should work on infrastructure before private firms. Etc... Doing this would end the need for student loan debates, and would go a long way toward lowering healthcare cost, but it has a huge drawback. You're relying on the government to run a program effectively. Seeing as that's never happened, I have little faith in it ever happening

Comment

No

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

No
                              Just out of curiosity why are you against mandatory military service?

Comment

Working...
                              X