Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by md21 View Post

Lol. You really want to compare someone from Cali to someone from Meth Virginia in terms of fitness

Its a statistical fact that you’re more likely to be fat, drug addled, and depressed. Why you doing these things to yourself breh?
    I know this might come as a shock to you, but sucking dick and doing yoga isn’t the kind of exercise a grown man should be doing.

Let’s start with your diet, how much protein are you consuming on a daily basis and how many times a week do you eat red meat?

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

And you’re still probably 5’9”, weak, and wear glasses regardless of how cool you try and look to your internet comrades.

I’ve never once claimed to be a bad ass, I’m just not a pussy. You are though, and you know you are, which is why someone posting anything even remotely masculine sends you into a frenzy. You can’t help but try and tear other people down to cover up for your own insecurities.

Oh yes you are a pussy. Probably the biggest paper tiger in internet history. You’ve never been in a fight in your life. Fact.

Comment

Yeah, as in the guy that was in office for eight years, largely didn’t do shit for 6 of that, and your sewing circle rarely discussed unless it was to white knight him? Was that not “current events” or something?

Anyway, I just hope you guys don’t babble about him all the time in your personal lives too, or I feel legit sorry for your friends and family.
        Like I said, feel free to eat all the trump shit you like.

Comment

Oh yes you are a pussy. Probably the biggest paper tiger in internet history. You’ve never been in a fight in your life. Fact.
          I’m starting to think jtrain may have hacked md’s account, because if not, this is a very solid impersonation.

Comment

I know this might come as a shock to you, but sucking dick and doing yoga isn’t the kind of exercise a grown man should be doing.

Let’s start with your diet, how much protein are you consuming on a daily basis and how many times a week do you eat red meat?
            Tracking what you eat is for fags, fag. I eat liver for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and your mothers cunt for dessert.

Comment

Tracking what you eat is for fags, fag. I eat liver for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and your mothers cunt for dessert.
              Okay, now we’re getting somewhere.

Comment

Do you ever get tired of pretending to know what other people are thinking? You strike me as a very deceptive and dishonest person, because every time you try and describe someone you disagree with, you immediately attribute the worst possible motive to their behavior. Is that what you do? Exaggerate when necessary and shut up when you feel like you don’t have an argument so you can try and manipulate people into agreeing with you?

And nobody is listening. Nobody, and I mean nobody wakes up in the morning, looks at what the president says, takes it as gospel, and immediately puts whatever those words were into action. Now I understand that you like to pretend that people do and explain the world around you as if anyone is actually like that, but that’s not how people work. Best case scenario, and even this is stretching it, you have some people who already believe certain things or are prone to certain behavior that feel somewhat vindicated when he talks shit. That’s it.

Anyway, I’m curious to see what you say in response to my first paragraph, because I’m really starting to look at you in a different light. Nobody who spends that much time thinking about manipulation and assuming people are acting in bad faith has noble intentions.
                Not trying to be manipulative in any way. I’m not deceptive or dishonest. I’m sorry if that’s how you took it. I’ve been busier of late, so many thoughts are fleeting. Other than that? I got nothing.

Comment

Nah, I’d rather keep slapping you girls around and interrupting your little circle jerks.

Now pick your fucking toys up, I’ve got company coming over.
                  I don’t really feel slapped around. Sorry?

Comment

What are you talking about? I love everyone here. I get to abuse retards who can’t fight back in a form that I can’t be punished for. What’s better than that?
                    There are literally only two or so tards here.

Comment

And you’re still probably 5’9”, weak, and wear glasses regardless of how cool you try and look to your internet comrades.

I’ve never once claimed to be a bad ass, I’m just not a pussy. You are though, and you know you are, which is why someone posting anything even remotely masculine sends you into a frenzy. You can’t help but try and tear other people down to cover up for your own insecurities.
                      Wait. Are you saying wearing glasses is a sign of weakness? That’s very 1980’s of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Wait. Are you saying wearing glasses is a sign of weakness? That’s very 1980’s of you.
                        It’s more a sign of stupidity than anything, really. Contacts are amazing nowadays.

Comment

It’s more a sign of stupidity than anything, really. Contacts are amazing nowadays.
                          Yeah. I’m weird. I don’t need glasses for anything up close. I need them for distance. I also got a great deal on a titanium pair of Oakley’s, so they actually look good. I’d wear them more, except for masks. Some people look good in glasses, some don’t. My style is on the preppy side, so they fit.

Comment

Current events? Please, show me all of the town hall threads about Obama. You guys are completely obsessed. We all get it, you don’t like the guy and he’s going to lose in November, so what’s up with the incessant bitching? Did he fuck you and not call you back?
                            I realize you are just trolling for action. However there are threads if you just search Obama town hall but I can't access them anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

I realize you are just trolling for action. However there are threads if you just search Obama town hall but I can't access them anymore.
                              You’re both trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

You’re both trolling.
                                Your mom’s trolling

Comment

Working...
                                X