Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
    Let me know when Trump even gets to 2/3 of Obama's deportations per year. LMFAO.
    No kidding. And donnie still running with the lie about "catch and release", they never show up for court!

Eighty-nine percent of asylum seekers showed up in court to receive a decision on their case in the 2017 fiscal year, according government data; it was 72% for all kinds of migrants.

It is possible that the percentage has fallen since 2017, but there is no sign that it has fallen to anywhere close to 2% or zero.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
      So, did this finally happen, or what? It's been the main topic on radio news over the past few days.
      Yep. All of the uhlegulz are gone now. The country is also now crime free and unemployment is zero.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post

Yep. All of the uhlegulz are gone now. The country is also now crime free and unemployment is zero.
        That caravan of 15,000 including ISIS was supposed to be here months ago at any day now. We also had a National Emergency back then that no one mentions anymore.

Comment

That's about as Great as American can be

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post

No kidding. And donnie still running with the lie about "catch and release", they never show up for court!

Eighty-nine percent of asylum seekers showed up in court to receive a decision on their case in the 2017 fiscal year, according government data; it was 72% for all kinds of migrants.

It is possible that the percentage has fallen since 2017, but there is no sign that it has fallen to anywhere close to 2% or zero.
            Oh. You’re talking about the Cabinet meeting in which Trump lies like 10+ times.

Comment

The Atlanta raids raided no one, nothing happened, Epstein, another cabinet official left, women of color go back to their country, Is Trump a racist talk and we end with a klan rally of crackers yelling to lock of congresswomen of color and this is a successful week for our country to some people.

Comment

The only problems seem to be that there is a fruit shortage and a lot of abandoned construction sites.

Comment

The only problems seem to be that there is a fruit shortage and a lot of abandoned construction sites.
                  According to some, all you need is genetically-modified corn, steroid-fed beef, and unwashed potatoes to survive.

Comment

According to some, all you need is genetically-modified corn, steroid-fed beef, and unwashed potatoes to survive.

I'd rather be on the OSC diet.

Comment

You mean to tell me all the (blacks) and spics are out of America?" Genie goes,

"Yeah." He says, "Well, um, I'll have a Coke, then.

Comment

SAY THE WORD, FUNNY MAN!

Comment

I'd rather be on the OSC diet.
                          Canned tuna and bear claws pulled out of a trash can(I wish that was a joke).

Comment

Image result for boondock saints i'll have a coke

***I'm so jazzed that GIF exists for moments like this***

Comment

Forgot entirely about Ron Jeremy in that movie.

Comment

35 out of 2000?

Comment

Working...
                                X