Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Of course. If you’re breaking down the right hand wall to go further right, the center seems awfully far to the left.
    Which way do you think Factcheck and Politifact lean? I ask because I don't see the hacks using them in their excuses.

Comment

• https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/20/w...na-cobalt.html
      An investment firm where Hunter Biden, the president’s son, was a founding board member helped facilitate a Chinese company’s purchase from an American company of one of the world’s richest cobalt mines, located in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
      Nothing to see here folks.

Comment

• LOL daCat is still trying. So cute.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post
          LOL daCat is still trying. So cute.
          I don't see giving aid to the enemy as being all that cute.

Comment

• Originally posted by daCat View Post

They (released and later lied about) beat(ing) the plague, though. Don't you know they're the shining example of humanity on this planet right now?

I honestly can't imagine having a zero-stamp passport, or even going all rantarded and mocking those without a passport, and still being this fucking blind to the world around me. I guess I'm lucky to go to different places, but the reality is shared daily on multiple American commercial information outlets. It's the clearest and most blatant slow burn over the past 20+ years, but somehow "smart" people still don't have a fucking clue what's happening outside their own kitchen.

Comment

Is this where we pretend China is the enemy after 4 years of pretending Russia was our friend?

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post

Is this where we pretend China is the enemy after 4 years of pretending Russia was our friend?
                Maybe you want to discuss this with Hillary.

Comment

Maybe you want to discuss this with Hillary.
                  I remember Trump saying that no one was tougher on Russia than he

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
                    I remember Trump saying that no one was tougher on Russia than he
                    If you look at sanctions, he has a good case.

Comment

You mean how he returned property owned by Russia on Long Island that Obama had seized as part of his sanctions on Russia ?

Comment

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/02/polit...ing/index.html

Trump signed the executive order on sanctions Thursday, more than six months after they were due and a day after a call with President Vladimir Putin.
                        You mean the sanctions that he didn't want to implement until he cleared it with his boss first?

Comment

• Saw this was bumped. Thought there was a break in the case.

Comment

Working...
                          X