X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• md21
    replied
    Originally posted by BChris View Post

I guess you have to go look on your own. I found this...

As Trump attacks Biden on China, he’s playing a weak hand

https://www.latimes.com/politics/sto...failures-there

So some rage tweets by the pumpkinfuhrer spurned this thread?

Cant make this shit up man.

Leave a comment:

• md21
    replied
    DaDynastyCat in 2011: Obama’s birth certificate is a fake, you’ll see

DaDynastyCat in 2015: Hillary’s going to jail, it’s coming

DaDynastyCat in 2018: Uranium 1 indictments, they’re coming

DaDynastyCat in 2020: Bidens are going to jail, it’s coming

Ahhhhh memories...

Leave a comment:

• BChris
    replied
    Originally posted by Nash View Post
    You can't start this fake discussion thread until you take your loss on U1.
    Any day now....

Leave a comment:

• BChris
    replied
    Originally posted by md21 View Post

I’m sorry, was there something specific you’d like to discuss? You said “discussion is now open” and didn’t give any source material, provide any kind of a thesis point, or anything.

Perhaps you should, you know, create an actual point of discussion before you complain about people taking your thread off topic.

I predict that true to form you’ll hem and haw or make a colorful insult instead of actually giving us something to work with.
    I guess you have to go look on your own. I found this...

As Trump attacks Biden on China, he’s playing a weak hand

https://www.latimes.com/politics/sto...failures-there

Leave a comment:

• Nash
    replied
    You can't start this fake discussion thread until you take your loss on U1.

Leave a comment:

• md21
    replied
    Originally posted by daCat View Post
    Didn't think this would turn out to be a TDS coming out party, but here we are.
    I’m sorry, was there something specific you’d like to discuss? You said “discussion is now open” and didn’t give any source material, provide any kind of a thesis point, or anything.

Perhaps you should, you know, create an actual point of discussion before you complain about people taking your thread off topic.

I predict that true to form you’ll hem and haw or make a colorful insult instead of actually giving us something to work with.

Leave a comment:

• daCat
    replied
    Originally posted by Deschet View Post

It’s neat that you actually believe in TDS.
    It's tangible, so yeah.

I think the most annoying thing about it is it seems to cause people to ignore the faults of other politicians, which may be just as bad, just not as blatantly obvious.

Trump is an easy read due to his inability to see past his own selfishness. Most are more clever.

Leave a comment:

• BChris
    replied

Common among those with ODS, CDS, and now BDS.

Leave a comment:

• Deschet
    replied

Leave a comment:

• daCat
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BChris
    replied
    This has a familiar ring to it... "any day now" or something like that. Been some years now, can't recall exactly.

Leave a comment:

• TTURedRaider
    replied

Can any of you lefties discuss anything political without Trump coming out of your mouth?

Let's just get this out of the way.

I suspect Trump has laundered Russian mob money for years and years. I also think he has used his office to enrich his own children and assorted friends. Do I think that's okay? Fuck no. It's just one more way he earns the POS label.

Now, back to the topic at hand. BIDEN
    Do I think Hunter Biden is unethical and used his family's name to enrich himself? Yes.

As far as Hunter Biden and China circa 2013.

In 2013, Rosemont Seneca Partners, an investment firm in which Biden is a founding partner, along with US-based Thornton Group LLC and two asset managers registered in China, established BHR Partners, a private equity fund. The Chinese registered asset managers are BOC International Holdings-backed Bohai Industrial Investment Fund Management and Deutsche Bank-backed Harvest Fund Management. The PE fund invests Chinese capital in venture capital investments in tech startups like an early stage investment in DiDi, a Chinese car hailing app, and cross-border acquisitions in automotive and mining like the purchase of a stake in Tenke Fungurume Mining, a copper and cobalt producer in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

In September 2019, President Trump falsely claimed that Biden "walk[ed] out of China with $1.5 billion in a fund" and earned "millions" of dollars from the BHR deal, while Trump was also accusing Biden of malfeasance in Ukraine. Trump publicly called on China to investigate Hunter Biden's business activities there while his father was vice president. On October 13, 2019, citing "the barrage of false charges" by the President, Hunter Biden announced his resignation from the Board of Directors for BHR Partners effective at the end of the month.According to his lawyer, Biden had "not received any compensation for being on BHR's board of directors," nor had he received any return on his equity share in BHR. Biden's lawyer, George Mesires, told The Washington Post that BHR Partners had been "capitalized from various sources with a total of 30 million RMB [Chinese Renminbi], or about $4.2 million, not $1.5 billion."
    Does Hunter Biden's corruption equal all the Trump kids using his own office to enrich his children Ivanka, Don Jr., Eric, etc and son in law Jared Kushner? Fuck no.

Jared Kushner sealed real estate deal with oligarch's firm cited in money-laundering case
    Jared Kushner, the son-in-law of Donald Trump, who acts as his senior White House adviser, secured a multimillion-dollar Manhattan real estate deal with a Soviet-born oligarch whose company was cited in a major New York money laundering case. Kushner paid $295m to acquire several floors of the old New York Times building at 43rd street in Manhattan from the US branch of Leviev’s company, Africa Israel Investments (AFI), and its partner Five Mile Capital.

Kushner got a 285 million dollar loan from Deutche Bank just before election day. The loan came at a critical moment. Kushner was playing a key role in the presidential campaign of his father-in-law, Donald Trump. The lender, Deutsche Bank, was negotiating to settle a federal mortgage fraud case and charges from New York state regulators that it aided a possible Russian money-laundering scheme. The cases were settled in December and January.
    Last edited by TTURedRaider; 09-10-2020, 11:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sctrojan
    replied

I do and he doesn't make muster. But again, this thread is about Biden improprieties, more specifically using his influence to enrich his relatives.
    What are the improprieties?

Leave a comment:

• sctrojan
    replied

Can any of you lefties
    FUCK OFF YOU TRUMP VOTER!

Leave a comment:

• daCat
    replied

Yeah. Sorry. Trump, as President, has jumped the shark.
    Can any of you lefties discuss anything political without Trump coming out of your mouth?

Let's just get this out of the way.

I suspect Trump has laundered Russian mob money for years and years. I also think he has used his office to enrich his own children and assorted friends. Do I think that's okay? Fuck no. It's just one more way he earns the POS label.

Now, back to the topic at hand. BIDEN

Leave a comment:

Working...
X