• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

To what corner of YouTube should I go?
    You gotta go behind Bow's shed.

Comment

• Originally posted by daCat View Post

This is a fine example of cognitive dissonance.

Hint: you won't find the story on CNN.
      You still getting your knowledge from Foodbabe.com?

Comment

To what corner of YouTube should I go?
        For the left wing sugar coated version, go to Politico.
        For more centrist versions, go to The Hill or Breaking Points.
        For the right wing version, go to FOX.

Just don't go to CNN or MSNBC, because they are avoiding it.

Or just continue ignoring anything revealing Democrat misdeeds and/or hypocrisy.

Comment

Or just continue ignoring anything revealing Democrat misdeeds and/or hypocrisy.
          You don’t get it. I fully realize that Democrats are not doing well. I’m not here cheerleading them. But… my God. Give us a better choice than Trump or Biden. If that’s the choice, I’m going to vote Biden… or Satan himself… over Trump.

Comment

You don’t get it. I fully realize that Democrats are not doing well. I’m not here cheerleading them. But… my God. Give us a better choice than Trump or Biden. If that’s the choice, I’m going to vote Biden… or Satan himself… over Trump.
            No doubt we the people could do better... even if deaf, dumb, and blind.

Comment

Fuckin LOL at this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post

Fuckin LOL at this one.
                Granted Politico isn't 'Mother Jones' level left, but virtually all media rating sites place Politico in the left spectrum, and at the time I made the post, were pretty much the only agency from the left who has reported on the story.

Perhaps you can explain why.

Comment

• Kristi Noem ( must say she's one hot milf) is in hot water for abuse of power trying to get her daughter a real estate license.

https://twitter.com/KristiNoem/statu...526606339?s=19

Comment

• Be ready, it's coming... the excuses.

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/10/tr...iden-in-china/

President Donald Trump has repeatedly accused Hunter Biden, without evidence, of making millions of dollars in a “payoff” from China, after accompanying his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, on a 2013 diplomatic trip to Beijing.

The claim involves a cross-border private equity fund involving some state-owned financial companies in China. Biden served on the management company’s board while his father was vice president, but his attorney says that was an unpaid position, that he did not create the company and has not yet received any money, let alone millions. The attorney says Hunter Biden only acquired a minority stake in the investment management company after his father left office.

We have found no evidence to contradict that, and Trump hasn’t provided any. We also found no evidence that Joe Biden used his position as vice president to enrich his son.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2...en-joe-biden-/

• The granular details of many of the allegations about Hunter Biden’s dealings in China are supported by documentation, but larger conclusions resurrected at the end of the 2020 campaign are unsubstantiated.

Foreign policy experts say these allegations do not add up to a picture of Joe Biden being corrupt or pursuing policies contrary to the national interest. There is no evidence that Hunter Biden came close to breaking the law, much less any evidence that his father has done so.

• Critics say that the Trump family’s financial entanglements are at least as problematic, if not more so, than the Bidens’.

Comment

Granted Politico isn't 'Mother Jones' level left, but virtually all media rating sites place Politico in the left spectrum, and at the time I made the post, were pretty much the only agency from the left who has reported on the story.

Perhaps you can explain why.
                      Politico is owned by Axel Springer, the German version of Fox News, and their publisher is a long-time conservative who has worked closely with conservative media empires like Sinclair for years. Their head of communications is a former staffer for several Republican senators. Their managing editor for DC politics (which is most of what they do) has a twitter feed that is full of nonsensical bullshit critical of Biden. They pointlessly burned an off-the-record convo to smear Jen Rubin for being a turncoat.

If Politico is "left" then that is proof that most American media is heavily conservative.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post

Politico is owned by Axel Springer, the German version of Fox News, and their publisher is a long-time conservative who has worked closely with conservative media empires like Sinclair for years. Their head of communications is a former staffer for several Republican senators. Their managing editor for DC politics (which is most of what they do) has a twitter feed that is full of nonsensical bullshit critical of Biden. They pointlessly burned an off-the-record convo to smear Jen Rubin for being a turncoat.

If Politico is "left" then that is proof that most American media is heavily conservative.
                        As I understand it, Politico leans slightly left on social issues and is about dead-center on the rest.

Comment

As I understand it, Politico leans slightly left on social issues and is about dead-center on the rest.
                          That's where most sights rank them. But if you go to some right leaning blog, that's another story.

Comment

• Originally posted by BChris View Post

That's where most sights rank them. But if you go to some right leaning blog, that's another story.
                            Of course. If you’re breaking down the right hand wall to go further right, the center seems awfully far to the left.

Comment

• So no explanation as to why nobody farther left than Politico is covering this. Color me shocked.
                              And this after the NYT published a half-hearted retraction of their denial of it's authenticity.

It's no wonder there is such a divide between far left and far right. Nobody wants to address actual facts. They just want confirmation of bias.

Comment

So no explanation as to why nobody farther left than Politico is covering this. Color me shocked.
                                And this after the NYT published a half-hearted retraction of their denial of it's authenticity.

It's no wonder there is such a divide between far left and far right. Nobody wants to address actual facts. They just want confirmation of bias.
                                Because Orange Man Bad ok?
                                And do your own research. Don't be a sheep

Comment

Working...
                                X