Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daCat View Post

No problem with this. Except Trump will be gone in a couple weeks, to become an asterisk on what a pompous asshat looks like when given power he neither deserved nor understood how to handle. Should be an example for voters to use better judgment, but I won't be holding my breath.
    Except that the historical asterisk is not that he’s a pompous asshat. It’s that what he is doing, and has done, makes that seem insignificant. We’ve had pompous asshats before. They didn’t try to pressure state election officials to overturn an election.

I definitely have a bias against Trump. You’re right. But, the things for which I’m calling him out go so far beyond being a horrible person. And, that’s effectively arguing. He’s a bad person. And, apparently all bad people, to you, do things just like this? Because, while I knew Trump was bad, I didn’t seriously think he would be pulling shit like this. Though perhaps I should have.

I’m just curious. How many things that Trump has said or did, and you’ve written off as complete hyperbole, that have actually come to pass?

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Except, you know, for the fact that no one — literally, no American President or party — has ever gone this far. Ever. You have to recognize that this is unlike any prior attempt to gain, cling to or usurp power in our nation, barring (maybe) the events leading up to the Civil War.
      Yeah, nothing comes close to the bullshit we are seeing now. Nothing! Not even a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post

Bias? Really?
        I’m oddly biased against unlawful, would-be despots. It’s all true.

Comment

I’m oddly biased against unlawful, would-be despots. It’s all true.
          Shit, me too.

Comment

Except that the historical asterisk is not that he’s a pompous asshat. It’s that what he is doing, and has done, makes that seem insignificant. We’ve had pompous asshats before. They didn’t try to pressure state election officials to overturn an election.

I definitely have a bias against Trump. You’re right. But, the things for which I’m calling him out go so far beyond being a horrible person. And, that’s effectively arguing. He’s a bad person. And, apparently all bad people, to you, do things just like this? Because, while I knew Trump was bad, I didn’t seriously think he would be pulling shit like this. Though perhaps I should have.

I’m just curious. How many things that Trump has said or did, and you’ve written off as complete hyperbole, that have actually come to pass?
            Okay. I agree what Trump is attempting to do is beyond the pale. He is shamelessly desperate and making a complete fool of himself. But it isn't going to work. Republicans who have tied themselves to this mockery of our system have done so at their own risk. But it's the ultimate reason that's missing in your thinking. POWER! That is all it is. No more blatant than hiring a new security advisor and putting her on the talk show circuit to push a lie to coverup a fuckup to , again, cling to POWER!.

Yes, I think this is worse, but considering the fat fuck perpetrating it, I'm not surprised. I'm glad he's gone.

Comment

Imagine still being a Benghazi truther in 2021.

Comment

Something something Uranium One something something.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post
                  Imagine still being a Benghazi truther in 2021.
                  Imagine not recognizing the truth even when it's written on your forehead in 3" block letters.

Comment

I guess this can go here

The United States has allied with Britain and Australia to form a new anti-China grouping.

https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...-china/620094/

Comment

• Originally posted by BChris View Post
                      I guess this can go here

The United States has allied with Britain and Australia to form a new anti-China grouping.

https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...-china/620094/
                      I have no problem with this. They're far less likely to get us involved in a war with Russia than our other allies (read Turkey) and, for the most part, are more closely aligned with our world view.

Comment

• Fuck Turkey.

Australia is champing at the bit for a fight with China. I love it.
                        They have been since the virus was released...Strange how so many beg to be like Australia for some things, but fail to recognize how insanely racist it is on the national level. Fucking pathetic colonized twats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
                          Fuck Turkey.

Australia is champing at the bit for a fight with China. I love it.
                          They have been since the virus was released...Strange how so many beg to be like Australia for some things, but fail to recognize how insanely racist it is on the national level. Fucking pathetic colonized twats.
                          Wokeneckistani post

Comment

• Nothing in one year and 7 days. We might need to edit the thread title and make this a confession thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by BChris View Post
                              Nothing in one year and 7 days. We might need to edit the thread title and make this a confession thread.

This is a fine example of cognitive dissonance.

Hint: you won't find the story on CNN.

Comment

• Originally posted by daCat View Post

This is a fine example of cognitive dissonance.

Hint: you won't find the story on CNN.
                                To what corner of YouTube should I go?

Comment

Working...
                                X