Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Biden family China collusion thread

Get ready, because it's coming. Discussion is now open.

LMFAO - what happened to Ukraine and Hunter Biden?

Also DaCat - Im not a republican

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
      LMFAO - what happened to Ukraine and Hunter Biden?

Also DaCat - Im not a republican
      I know it's hard for you, but try to stick to the topic.

Comment

What fresh hell is this?

Originally posted by daCat View Post

I know it's hard for you, but try to stick to the topic.
        You didn't post anything. You just titled a thread with no supporting documentation. What am I suppose to be discussing?

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post
          What fresh hell is this?
          Not so sure it's fresh, or at least the details, just not been deeply investigated until now and the coming weeks.

Emerging details on Joe and family ties to China.

For openers, Hunter Biden's billion+ deal with Chinese financiers. Which appears to have been inked during/ shortly after Hunter accompanied Joe to China in 2013.

Gotta say though, Joe has been generous to his entire family through the years as several of his family members have profited from Joe's political successes, if what I've been reading about checks out.

Go ahead and satisfy yourself. Google is full of these stories.

Comment

Emerging details on Joe and family ties to China.

For openers, Hunter Biden's billion+ deal with Chinese financiers. Which appears to have been inked during/ shortly after Hunter accompanied Joe to China in 2013.

Gotta say though, Joe has been generous to his entire family through the years as several of his family members have profited from Joe's political successes, if what I've been reading about checks out.

Go ahead and satisfy yourself. Google is full of these stories.
            LMFAO - Ivanka has a patent from China that was awarded the week after Trump took office. Projection much?

Comment

LMFAO - Ivanka has a patent from China that was awarded the week after Trump took office. Projection much?
              If deflection is all you have to offer this discussion, you've already lost.

Comment

If deflection is all you have to offer this discussion, you've already lost.
                You brought up something that literally nobody is talking about. Its not on any media outlets. Not even Fox

Comment

You brought up something that literally nobody is talking about. Its not on any media outlets. Not even Fox
                  Why are you even in this thread if you don't want to talk about it?

Comment

Because there is nothing to talk about - a big fat NOTHING BURGER

Have you provided any verifiable links from NYT, WaPo, CNN, MSNBC, LA Times, AP, Reuters, BBC, Financial Times, WSJ?

Comment

I think many people want to talk about China. Usually, to their advantage. The problem is, all sides have taken advantage of chinese connections. So, good luck painting one side as the aggressor

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

I think many people want to talk about China. Usually, to their advantage. The problem is, all sides have taken advantage of chinese connections. So, good luck painting one side as the aggressor
                        Are we no longer holding Presidential hopefuls to a higher standard? Or was that reserved for Trump?

Comment

Are we no longer holding Presidential hopefuls to a higher standard? Or was that reserved for Trump?
                          Why aren't you holding the current president to the same standards you want us to hold Biden?

Comment

Jared and Ivnaka made 82Million while being govt employees

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...569_story.html

Comment

Why aren't you holding the current president to the same standards you want us to hold Biden?
                              I do and he doesn't make muster. But again, this thread is about Biden improprieties, more specifically using his influence to enrich his relatives.

Comment

Working...
                              X